• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why do some of you guys have a problem with me?

I am a brand new noob. I'm sorry I offended you. I probably should stop posting I guess.

MTovarez said:
I am a brand new noob. I'm sorry I offended you. I probably should stop posting I guess.
No, you don't have to stop posting, just don't add into a thread that's already volatile was my meaning when you haven't been around in so long.
Puros Locos said:
x2 what MadMonk said. I joined CP because of a recommendation from ATUCK. I have dealt with him in the past and found him to be upfront and honest. Alan could have, and should have handled the daggers better considering the past and his knowledge of the rules, but like MadMonk said, there were members just waiting to attack. I think it would be hard for any grown ass man to tuck tail and just take assault, years after he thought it was made right (via refunds). Unless there is more evidence to the accusations that is not "confidential", this whole conversation is extremely petty and childish. He said, she said...

Edit: typos
Jesus, can we not just let this go? How many more "Alan is a great guy" posts do we need in this thread. It's been cleaned up, people have apologized, so let it go and stop posting already!

I really appreciate all the support I recieved! I promise to try to follow all the rules and play nice w a better attitude! I love cigars! Don't you? I love pipes too!

I'm gone for a few weeks & this is what I come back to?!?!  I need to not stay away for so long, I might miss out on all the fun.

theronray said:
I'm gone for a few weeks & this is what I come back to?!?!  I need to not stay away for so long, I might miss out on all the fun.
MTovarez, this is what I'm talking about when you get a noob chiming in that has nothing constructive to say, but just wants to post.

Jonesy said:

MTovarez, this is what I'm talking about when you get a noob chiming in that has nothing constructive to say, but just wants to post.

I see.

Maybe Rod could lock this thread like he did the other one?

These things can get volatile quick.

Edit: also pm sent to theronray

MTovarez said:
I see.

Maybe Rod could lock this thread like he did the other one?

These things can get volatile quick.

Edit: also pm sent to theronray

This is a self-moderated forum. We don't need topics locked every five seconds and this topic was a question worth answering.

jfields said:
I told you how I felt and not to get your panties in a wad over a few. ;)

I heard Panties...... :thumbs:

Also everything didn't end square on the fivers. I was around a lot back then. I PM'd atuck about this, but I know not everyone received anything. I know of atleast one person that didn't ever receive any cigars or a refund. I believe I knew of one other, but no longer have contact with that person to verify that. The one I do know of who didn't receive anything was my brother, who was also fairly active here at that time.

Everybody that paid got their fivers. Nobody ever complained about not receiving their package.

In talking with him a moment ago he said he messaged you about it at that time Alan. Pm or
Email i'm sure.

I got no pm or email from anybody about not receiving their package.

Well it comes to this, my brother paid for one of those fivers. He never received a fiver. He sent a Message to you. If you missed or lost it amongj the many messages following that debacle I have no clue. Following those actions he never received a fiver/refund/etc. All he had in the end was a hope that the money actually went to a good cause.