• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why do we bomb?

JayBay

WTB Bratalias
Reaction score
I was prepping a bomb this morning, and it got me thinking; Am I doing this because other BOTL's have been generous to me in the past, and paying it forward is the right thing to do - OR - am I doing this because it clears out room in my humis, which allows me to rationalize buying more sticks?

HHhhhmmmm.......

I bomb because wreaking havoc and raining destruction upon unsuspecting victims puts a grim smile upon my face.

Did I say that out loud? Oh, uhh. Ummm...I, uhh, I meant to say I bomb because it's fun.

- Tim

I do it because I'm like a little kid looking at the tracking every hour waiting for it to show "Delivered".

Then I like the picture in my minds eye of the look on my victim's face when he opens the package.

It is a way of saying thank you to those that have given so much to CP. It is also a great way to welcome new people to the community.

And you get the 'warm & fuzzies' in return.

It takes a special person to enjoy giving without any expectation or desire of reciprocation. Not everybody is of the generous set. There are takers who expect more end more. They don't bomb unless they're looking for a bigger payback. They also don't survive here very long.

Me? I do it just to pad my post count. ;)

Cause somewhere around the third or fourth time Brent starts getting angry?

In all seriousness, I like to toss out stuff I've bought recently every once and a while, and to say hello to a friend who I haven't heard from in a while.

2 fellows will find out tomorrow why I like to bomb!
smile.gif

I was prepping a bomb this morning, and it got me thinking; Am I doing this because other BOTL's have been generous to me in the past, and paying it forward is the right thing to do - OR - am I doing this because it clears out room in my humis, which allows me to rationalize buying more sticks?

HHhhhmmmm.......

Let me know if you need my address :)

Like others, CP has been very, very good to me. So I pass it along.

John

I bomb for several reasons. I get a charge out of it. They get a charge out of it.

I do it because I'm like a little kid looking at the tracking every hour waiting for it to show "Delivered".

Then I like the picture in my minds eye of the look on my victim's face when he opens the package.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who checks all the time. I'm also usually extremely paranoid that it isn't going to survive shipping. I bomb because I think it is FUN!

HHhhhmmmm.......

I have no idea.

Cause somewhere around the third or fourth time Brent starts getting angry?
DICK!

I like to send them out for an assortment of reason. Sometimes as a congrats to someone for an upcoming event. Sometimes as a way to say thank you. Sometimes to let someone try something that I have access to that they may not. Sometimes just for the fun of catching them off guard.

Just remember.........the Fatboy still lives. * <linky

Ah, yes. I recall the lengthy conversation we had at Andy's on July 4th about that. But, heck. I figure you're kinda like electricity; don't fear it, but be sure to respect it. ;)

Nice post Jay. I like to bomb anonymously. Not looking for payback or acclaim, but because some one needs a little lift or can't afford or find something they really want to try.