• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why? Why? Why? Please Ad......

extremeXconcepts said:
Great additions guys, EDITED

Why is it called a Toothbrush? Instead of teeth brush? Anyone who only has a TOOTH....im pretty sure is not using one.

The word is made up of two nouns - "tooth" and "brush"; thus its an compound noun; but the two words are written together. The first word "tooth" describes the second word "brush" and it gives a character to the second word.
The first word "tooth" thus acts as an adjective and becomes an "attribute noun". As it acts as an adjective, it follows the

* rule of NOT PLURALIZING ADJECTIVES.
* Gives importance to the TYPE of element its relating to rather than "NUMBER".

E.g . shoe rack, footrest, toothpaste, nail enamel, hairbrush...... from: Onetexan [SIZE=smaller]— Preceding xxx comment added by xxx 22:55, 24 February 2012 (UTC)[/SIZE]

Wow. That is interesting... Wasn't expecting a answer to any of the WHYS but that is awesome.

I was intimidated by the length of the first post, but it was worth reading, thanks!

grateful1 said:
Great additions guys, EDITED

Why is it called a Toothbrush? Instead of teeth brush? Anyone who only has a TOOTH....im pretty sure is not using one.

The word is made up of two nouns - "tooth" and "brush"; thus its an compound noun; but the two words are written together. The first word "tooth" describes the second word "brush" and it gives a character to the second word.
The first word "tooth" thus acts as an adjective and becomes an "attribute noun". As it acts as an adjective, it follows the

* rule of NOT PLURALIZING ADJECTIVES.
* Gives importance to the TYPE of element its relating to rather than "NUMBER".

E.g . shoe rack, footrest, toothpaste, nail enamel, hairbrush...... from: Onetexan [SIZE=smaller]— Preceding xxx comment added by xxx 22:55, 24 February 2012 (UTC)[/SIZE]
Why is it that when I was in school I hated English class and now I find it interesting, dare I say fun.

I agree, in the part that, I to hated English in school....But im sorry to say, as you all know by now.....I still hate it lol. But that lesson from grateful1 was indeed interesting. I read it 4x before I said ......................................................

extremeXconcepts said:
I agree, in the part that, I too hated English in school....But I'm sorry to say, as you all know by now.....I still hate it lol. But that lesson from grateful1 was indeed interesting. I read it 4x before I said ......................................................

Last fix.

Thank you. You are better then the Grammar Feature on my computer. Where can I download your program?

Wow....what a buncha dicks around here. You guys must have nohing better to do than sit in front of your monitors and wait for someone to screw up some words, leave out a puncuation mark, forget to capitalize....

lololololol

extremeXconcepts said:
Thank you. You are better then the Grammar Feature on my computer. Where can I download your program?

You can download it in your a$$ after the cock punch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonesy said:
Wow....what a buncha dicks around here. You guys must have nohing better to do than sit in front of your monitors and wait for someone to screw up some words, leave out a puncuation mark, forget to capitalize.... lololololol

One word..."Jonsey"!

:laugh:

I asked you if you were going to come out to our car show, being your from CT. Shouldn't be to far of a drive. And you can COCK Punch away. 

grateful1 said:

and its ass. Not a$$ im not sure I remember $ in the alphabet song.

You say tomatoe...I say tomato!

And Extreme...if you don't respect yourself, how can others?

grateful1 said:

Jonesy said:
Wow....what a buncha dicks around here. You guys must have nohing better to do than sit in front of your monitors and wait for someone to screw up some words, leave out a puncuation mark, forget to capitalize.... lololololol

One word..."Jonsey"!

:laugh:

DICK!

Theese why gramner threads turned into conversations about cock, CP and the way one thing turns into another never ceases to amaze me. :)

He's already invited Gary and Tim up to New Milford for some cock punching. They might get a cigar in too!