• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why? Why? Why? Please Ad......

LMAO Why not! With all this talk of cock punching around here, I figured invite the COCK punchers over and see what its all about! Its said around here enough, figured id see what all the hype was about. 

Were all a bunch of tards around here some times.

In my time here cock punching was never mentioned until you showed up.

Doc

Never said it was. But with all this Cock Punch talk, it will get a person curious. What exactly is COCK PUNCH, and will the ones who SAY IT, actually do it given the chance? That's where I was going with all this. But thanks, im well aware the TERM cock punch is directed to me, I think its a GREAT term. and im sure CPers will use it for years to come. So maybe a THANK YOU Jeff for being such a dumbass and allowing us to create such a TERM is in order? LOL 

extremeXconcepts said:
Were all a bunch of tards around here some times.

I couldn't ask for a better example of extreme's contributions to this community.

Remember the 2 bears in the "Motivational Poster" thread?  Dick Punch!!!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Go at it Guys!  Jeesh, how much fun can someone have in one day?

HaHa. If anything in all seriousness, if I don't give anything to this community other then you guys a chance to have a laugh once in a while even at my expense....I find it worth it lol. I think all you guys are great! I really do, even when *cock punching* 

Do you feel the same way when you're taking your meds?

Doc

That would be accurate if I took meds...Do you have the same mentality in public as online? Like when you  park in the handicapped parking spot and give a little chuckle as a lady is carrying her kid in the rain from the end of the parking lot to the store?

Lol why cant we stop breaking each other balls and just get back the WHY thread. 

I've got one: If a woman can carry a child a long ways in a rainy parking lot, why does she need a handicapped parking space?

MoeCizlak said:
I've got one: If a woman can carry a child a long ways in a rainy parking lot, why does she need a handicapped parking space?

Thank you Clint...I needed that one today. Fugger...I'm still laughing

extremeXconcepts........ this site is for adult, mature people.  I am NOT saying you are not one, although you are are certainly acting like you are not one.  You are disrespecting some of the backbone members here, and I personally think it needs to quit.  The ball busting will NOT quit until you stop with being a smart ass and at least attempt to blend into the Brotherhood.

extremeXconcepts said:
That would be accurate if I took meds...Do you have the same mentality in public as online? Like when you  park in the handicapped parking spot and give a little chuckle as a lady is carrying her kid in the rain from the end of the parking lot to the store?

Disrepecting Doc will get you a long ways around here.  Keep it up.

You only notice smart ass comments from me when pushed at by 99% of the time doc. other then that read this thread for example. was going smooth, and then BOOM. that's fine im just trying to add a funny thread for people to read, add to and enjoy and it turned into a damn grammar lesson yet again.

on another note, just got back from the movie BURN that I had another thread on, WOW great movie! if anyone gets the chance go see it! 

can we continue this thread as it was ment to be from here on out?

If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?

I see you lurking wkoti....you wanted the torch passed, here you go!

Jonesy said:
I see you lurking wkoti....you wanted the torch passed, here you go!
:0 I feel so honored. I'd like to thank my mother, father, the studio, my acting coach, my writing team, my sister, Oakland, and whoever I forgot to mention. Oh and Jonesy for this opportunity!