• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why you smoke cigars

You know that this wasn't a question. It is Why you smoke, not Why do you smoke. But carry on, it may be more interesting this way.

You know that this wasn't a question. It is Why you smoke, not Why do you smoke. But carry on, it may be more interesting this way.
Hum, I'm not getting the difference? If you take the DO out, it's still the same, for me. hahaha. Besides, my response was only a smart ass remark!

Hum, I'm not getting the difference? If you take the DO out, it's still the same, for me. hahaha. Besides, my response was only a smart ass remark!
The first is a statement the second is a question. My premise, based on the picture, was that you smoke cigars to get more cat or whatever word you want to use instead of cat.

The first is a statement the second is a question. My premise, based on the picture, was that you smoke cigars to get more cat or whatever word you want to use instead of cat.
Understood your post. I get it.

So, you smoke cigars to get more cat. Personally I never get cat from smoking cigars so I smoke them for myself. But I like the idea of getting more cat. I guess I just hang out with the wrong cats...

So, you smoke cigars to get more cat. Personally I never get cat from smoking cigars so I smoke them for myself. But I like the idea of getting more cat. I guess I just hang out with the wrong cats...

Probably true but then the cats in Miami have a larger pool to choose from than here in the middle of nowhere.