• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife going in for induction on Saturday

Congrats Wilkey :thumbs:!

Best wishes for a healthy baby!

Congrats and the very best wishes, friend Wilkey. My two are now 18 and 20 but reading your posts brought back a memory or two.

.....diapers. I do not miss diapers..... :laugh:

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.

Hey Wilkey.

After 5 kids, 2 of them induced, all will be well. :thumbs: What will not be well is your bank account. I think the figure is something in
the region of $250,000 to bring up a child these days. :laugh:

Good luck to you, your wife and your little one.

Brian

Hey Wilkey.

After 5 kids, 2 of them induced, all will be well. :thumbs: What will not be well is your bank account. I think the figure is something in
the region of $250,000 to bring up a child these days. :laugh:

Good luck to you, your wife and your little one.

Brian

Wilkey,

Can you say 529 plan? I'm right there with you bro!

Honey when they induce, eventually you will be left with a little one...it just makes everything go faster..Cannot wait for the good news!! Hugs to your wife and you!!

Melly :cool:

Congrats Wilkey and to your wife as well. Nothing better in this world as a new addition to the family.

Except maybe a nice Monte #2 :D (just kidding)

Bob

Congrats and the very best wishes, friend Wilkey. My two are now 18 and 20 but reading your posts brought back a memory or two.

.....diapers. I do not miss diapers..... :laugh:

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.
Man... 18 & 20, you are old! ;)
....you are sooooo going to get it....... :whistling:

"Age and treachery will overcome youth and beauty.....every time...."..... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I am the father of 5, the last 4 were induced for convienence. It's tough to make a trip for a new baby when you already have them at home. It appeared to me that induced baby's speeds up the process and makes it a lot easier on the wife. It will still be a natural cildbirth as the chemicals used are what her body would have excreted naturaly anyway.

I hope all goes well and you and the mrs's have a good delivery. God Bless!

5 kids, none induced. She spit em out like a Pez! You'll be fine. Like Doc says, these guys know what they're doing. They've seen it all, done it all, and delivered it all.

Congrats Wilkey! I had no idea there was a new avatar in your future. Pitocin contractions are more intense acording to my wife, that's all I know.

Good Luck Wilkey!

As for induction. My wife was induced on both of ours. It was a very long process for us, and pretty painful for her I think, but it did get things done.

My advice is just to help where you can and try not to act like you understand the pain, hehe, cause you don't!

Good Luck!

Best too you and yours, WIlkey. The last two babies that joined my family (neice and nephew) were both induced, and both went as smoothly as can be hoped for.
Keep us posted...I'm sure you'll have PLENTY of time!