• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife is Not Happy

cajunblaze

Since I started smoking three months ago, and due to my newbie trades, the Devil, Al's deals, and certain b&ms, my collection has grown to a humidor, 2 tubidors, and a cooler-dor. I live in southcentral Louisiana on the coast. I am about 2 miles inland from Vermilion Bay, the current target for TS Gustav soon to be hurricane.
I just told my wife that I only have room in the crewcab truck for the two kids in the back and my cigars in the front seat for the evacuation. She is not a happy camper! :laugh:
Rich

I am certain there are plenty of guys on this board (including me) that would love to help you out and keep your sticks safe for you :sign:

Stay safe out there Brother.

Hopefully things will work out so that you don't have to leave. But make sure you tell your wife good bye in a really nice way!!! :whistling:

She can swim, can't she? :whistling:

Just kidding, hope you and your family (including the sticks) are safe and sound.

LOL...good luck with the storm. Glad you have your priorities well in hand.

There comes a time in every mans life where you have to make a very hard, life changing decision.

I saw dump the wife and kids, grab the sticks and head to NY.. See you there..

j/k of course..

stay safe

What, your wife won't ride in the bed?

The bed will be loaded with my beer making supplies! :whistling:

I am certain there are plenty of guys on this board (including me) that would love to help you out and keep your sticks safe for you :sign:

Stay safe out there Brother.

I think I have the sticks covered, but if anybody would take the wife PLEASE pm me!!!

Honey, if you do get on my computer and read this, its only a joke my love. :love:

That's classic. :laugh:

Let's hope this damn thing slows down and gives you guys a break...geeez!

Be safe.

Brian

LOL

Good luck with Gustov.. We still have a lot of flooding and people out of their homes from Fay.

Is there a cap on the bed? Make a strap out of some rope and tell her to hold on tight.

Seriously, be safe.

Pretty funny! Good luck down there. I pray this thing de-escalates quickly.

Get her a rope and some roller blades and tell her to hang on tight and watch for the tailights to come on :laugh:

Good luck with Gustav!

Just tell her the cooler-dor can be used as a flotation device! :whistling:

The latest is that Gustav has shifted south and it may miss New Orleans, here's hoping that it shifts more.

Just get a hard top cover for the back of the truck.

And put some pillows or something in there to keep her comfortable.