• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife is Not Happy

Get her a rope and some roller blades and tell her to hang on tight and watch for the tailights to come on :laugh:

Okay, that is the FUNNIEST thing I've read in this thread, and there are some funny things in here! Why do I keep getting this visual of his wife slamming into the tailgate of the truck?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get her a rope and some roller blades and tell her to hang on tight and watch for the tailights to come on :laugh:

Okay, that is the FUNNIEST thing I've read in this thread, and there are some funny things in here! Why do I keep getting this visual of his wife slamming into the tailgate of the truck?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's not funny!! :angry: That would put a serious dent in my tailgate!

I better stop, she's going to think I NOT kidding! :whistling:

I am certain there are plenty of guys on this board (including me) that would love to help you out and keep your sticks safe for you :sign:

Stay safe out there Brother.

Or maybe your wife......I guess it would depend on your cigar inventory :D

I am certain there are plenty of guys on this board (including me) that would love to help you out and keep your sticks safe for you :sign:

Through my prior experiences with my wife, I think you would rather take a cooler-dor full of Thompsons originals! :laugh:

Through my prior experiences with my wife, I think you would rather take a cooler-dor full of Thompsons originals! :laugh:

Welp.....somebody has to stay behind and watch the house in case of looters :whistling:

Sounds like what i would o in that same situation. :whistling: All kidding aside, hope it is just a thunderstorm if it gets to you, be safe.

What a prick. Can't you find her a bicycle or something?

Doc.

Checking on the storm, it looks like Gustav had it out for Jamaica. It dropped south just to line up a direct hit.

map_tropprjpath07_ltst_5nhato_enus_.jpg

Can I just have the wife for a weekday? That's all I can handle at my age!!

If not ... I'll look out for the sticks!