• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife needs a few prayers

TheVitaleMob

Full Trucker Effect
Hey guys. We just found out that the wife will need surgery to remove sistene stones from her kidneys. She has had 10 previous surgeries for stones, so we are familiar with what goes on. As with any surgery, no matter what it is, there are always risks, and there will be many more surgeries to come. This is the first time that I have had to deal with the details of insurance and decisions and that kind of stuff, so prayers for my wisdom as well as her safety would be welcome and appreciated.

Thanks.

Hope everything goes well for your wife and yourself Chris. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Prayers sent brother, here's to her recovery.

Chris - good thoughts for your wisdom and her recovery are sent your way. Hang in there and don't hesitate to call if there's something I can do.

The very best wishes - B.B.S.

I wish you and especially your wife an easy time through this ordeal and a speedy recovery.

Brian

10 previous! My thoughts are with you.

I wish a speedy recovery for your wife.
My prayers are w/ you and your wife.

Hey guys. We just found out that the wife will need surgery to remove sistene stones from her kidneys. She has had 10 previous surgeries for stones, so we are familiar with what goes on. As with any surgery, no matter what it is, there are always risks, and there will be many more surgeries to come. This is the first time that I have had to deal with the details of insurance and decisions and that kind of stuff, so prayers for my wisdom as well as her safety would be welcome and appreciated.

Thanks.
My prayers go with you, your wife, and your family.