• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife's Wheel of Fortune Airing Wed. Sept. 23

I watched... she did great! Congratulations. :thumbs:

Cradle robber!! :sign: Congrats to Abbie and yourself!

Derek

Wooooo Hoooooo! I'm going to Hawaii....!!!!! At least I think I am...wife hasn't told me yet if she's taking me...haha

Awesome I told my daughter that someone we "know" was going to be on she got really excited(she is 7) and was routing for her the whole time. She kept askin me if I thought she was going to win. My daughter is now a big fan of youre wife. Congrats brother enjoy the trip!!

Awesome I told my daughter that someone we "know" was going to be on she got really excited(she is 7) and was routing for her the whole time. She kept askin me if I thought she was going to win. My daughter is now a big fan of youre wife. Congrats brother enjoy the trip!!

Now that's just cute Nash. Sounds like you got a good kid there. :thumbs:

Thanks all...it's definitely fun when you have everyone rooting for ya. The wife thanks everyone who watched. It was a great experience for her, a show she loves to watch. To finally get the chance to be on your favorite show is priceless.

Nash, tell your daughter we personally "Thank her" for rooting for us...well for Abbie at least...I'm just the recipient of her winnings...I hope. :whistling:

My brothers were fighting each other because they wanted to be on the bald guy. :laugh:
I won/took $20 and car washes every week for a month. Thank you Abbie!!! :thumbs: