• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife's Wheel of Fortune Airing Wed. Sept. 23

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
Hello fellow BOTL...

A few months ago I told you about my wife was a contestant on Wheel of Fortune...

Well, her show airs Wednesday Sept 23....Tonight if you're reading this on Wednesday.

So, sit back and enjoy the show.

I'll make a quick appearance at the end of the show....with a Carlito "thumbs up" wave. :thumbs:

Here is a link on the show....Abbie's Wheel of Fortune show

You can also click on her pic (Abbie) to view her video blog...

And yes, I'm going with her on the trip.... :thumbs:

Awesome dude! Not going to be able to see the show... so you have to post if she wins or not!

lol... in Iraq... DVR not an option.

I figured it wasnt live and since you are giving that wave she must be in the Bonus round....Congrats!

I have to trick my brothers into seeing this and betting on who wins!!!!
Oh, man am I going to come off :laugh: They all like gambling so this would be a cinch. Red, Yellow or Blue player?

Oh, man am I going to come off :laugh: They all like gambling so this would be a cinch. Red, Yellow or Blue player?
She is the center contestant.

She wins the prize puzzle with.... Surfing The Big Waves. :whistling:

Congrats to you and your wife opusXmarco. We have a partner here at our firm who was a contestant on Jeopardy. Actually prior to Wall Street her job was to be a professional games show contestant for the networks to tryout all the whacky game show concepts they dreamed up. Obvioulsy there were far more flops than successes.

That's a great idea...I wouldn't mind picking up a few bucks myself. Prize puzzle bet it is!

14.jpg

center contestant...

Just set the DVR...it's on at 7:30PM on WABC here in the NY Metro area.

Awesome!

You're on Los...I'll take the hot blond in the middle....you want the brunette or the bald guy?

Just watched it Marco...man what a big 'ol grin you had! :laugh: Was awesome man, congrats on winning and that Hawaii trip! Woo hoo!

When were you on Marco? I didn't see you, what did I miss?

Congrats on the trip to Hawaii....you guys are gunna love it :thumbs:

The wife and I tuned in tonight. Congrats on the win and enjoy that trip when you take it!

It was fun watching having read your post earlier about her being on. Also, I'm glad that guy beside her didn't take her back to his home planet.

It was fun watching having read your post earlier about her being on. Also, I'm glad that guy beside her didn't take her back to his home planet.

Yeah.. I kinda thought the same thing. The guy was a little odd and not just because of the NFL team he liked! :)

I saw it too, congrats on the win to you and Abbie.

Was it just me or did that Tabitha seem like she would be a blast to hang out with? She had a devilish look in her eye.

Vannah is still looking good. I hadn't seen the show in years.