• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wilkey: a man among men

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
So I get a box yesterday from none other then the fag loving homo Wilkey. I tell him repeatedly to stop sending me stuff but you think he listens? A tear trickled down my cheek as I inspected the contents of the box. Thank you Wilkey, it was WAY over the top and I don't deserve such generosity. You've humbled me you bastige. You know I'm going to Cuba on Saturday so maybe this was a preemptive strike to keep yourself in my thoughts while i'm down there. Sneaky, sneaky. Just remember, revenge is a dish best served, cold...and it is very cold in Canada.

To be honest, I'd rather be a man among 5 or 6 naked, oiled up, horny coeds. :D

But I guess bringing a tear to your eye will do. :thumbs:

Enjoy and have a safe and wonderful trip down on the island. Perhaps some day our families will spend time together in Cuba. Give my best to your lovely wife and little Michaela!

Wilkey

Well played, Wilkey.

On another note, its no wonder Big Blue is cutting costs. You damn Canadians seem to be on permanent vacation. :) Have a great time, bro. Looks like you'll be there just at the tail end of the Festival of Habanos...maybe you'll be able to pick up some of the newly released Cohiba maduros! Just make sure you don't get it from Wilkey's great-aunt's friend's uncle who he says works in the Partagas factory.

Well played, Wilkey.

On another note, its no wonder Big Blue is cutting costs. You damn Canadians seem to be on permanent vacation. :) Have a great time, bro. Looks like you'll be there just at the tail end of the Festival of Habanos...maybe you'll be able to pick up some of the newly released Cohiba maduros! Just make sure you don't get it from Wilkey's great-aunt's friend's uncle who he says works in the Partagas factory.

Tail end? The Festival starts Monday -- I'm there for the whole thing! :thumbs:

Well played, Wilkey.

Woohoo! See if you can snap some photos of the Red Devils. Who know, maybe they'll be dressed in some other theme this time.

Wilkey

Well played, Wilkey.

Sweet! That is just awesome. For some reason, I got my weeks mixed up and thought that it was happening this week. If you go to any of the functions, look out for a larger than life Chinese man that everyone calls Uncle Fred. Tell him I said Hello and to bring back some maduro Cohibas for me. Also look out for a group of rowdy Australians and just yell out "Rob is a tosser!"...make sure you wait until they're drunk...drunk part shouldn't be hard.

Have a great time. Maybe you can look into establishing a Help Desk there so that I can justify a visit with the Treasury Department.

So I get a box yesterday from none other then the fag loving homo Wilkey. I tell him repeatedly to stop sending me stuff but you think he listens? A tear trickled down my cheek as I inspected the contents of the box.

Wilkey "New Big Wang" trickled something entirely different on the cigar box he sent you. I'll give you a hint: that's not a wax seal.

I was wondering what you were going to do with those extra fakes. Now I know.

To be honest, I'd rather be a man among 5 or 6 naked, oiled up, horny men. :love:

I guess that will be bringing a tear to your eye. :thumbs:

Wilkey

:sign:

Nice play Wilkey!

To be honest, I'd rather be a man among 5 or 6 naked, oiled up, horny frat boys. :D

But I guess bringing a tear to your eye will do. :thumbs:

Enjoy and have a safe and wonderful trip down on the island. Perhaps some day our families will spend time together in Cuba. Give my best to your lovely wife and little Michaela!

Wilkey

Are you kidding me? Surely ye jest. :laugh: