• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Will Tebow be the 1st Soph. to win the Heisman

I think he has his trophy:
483819567_28fca74f2f.jpg

he has a good college arm but no where near good enough for the pros, nor accurate. He is going to be a great college player. pro? nope. He has a much better chance of being a TE in the NFL than a qb.

With all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about. He has a big time arm, quick release, and leads the nation in passing efficiency, not to mention the height, size, and mobility the pro's are looking for. Maybe your thinking of Leak, the Gators QB last year? I'm not making these stats up, feel free to check them out.

efficiency does not equal NFL arm.

Just ask quincy carter...

He's a good leader but not quite up to NFL standards just yet. He's only a sophmore so he has A LOT more knowledge to absorb. Give him two more years under Urban Meyer and he'll probably do some good things in the NFL.

He's still leading, but shame we can't put him on the D, our D couldn't stop a team full of Charlie W.

Again, i'll type slowly as some of you ain't real bright ( ;) ), Tebow has a very strong arm, the type of arm NFL teams drool over, but he does have some work to do on mechanics, but this thread ain't about his NFL potential...

And ddepaola, i understand you wanting to take your shots at UF, being how we stomped ya'll in football and basketball, insecurity complex by OSU fans is completely understandable ;) :p

Better get your shots in on UF while you can, this team next year could be a juggernaut, everyone knew UF would have it's work cut out for it this year, very very young.

I guess we can killl this thread....

LOL... how many cigars do you think Gator will have to send to Rod to have the thread closed?? :D

none, my thread title was not about Tebow winning it, it was a question about would he win it, and despite the L to the leghumpers, Tebow still leads (although i still say Ryan wins it w/ the BC win Thurs night)

I say yes, no other dominant player this year (like run away favorite), Tebow is definitely the mvp of the defending NC team, as a 1st year starter. The kid is a leader, incredibly big, strong, and fast, and is a very accurate passer with a cannon arm (he leads the nation in passing efficiency. If UF wins out and wins the SECCG, then i think Tebow wins it, he's getting better each game. If UF stumbles a time or two, then he doesn't, or if he gets hurt and misses a game or two.

Obviously i'm biased, what do you say?

Way to go Gator, you called it way back on Oct 24th.
I think he deserved it. Mcfadden rushed for 1700 some yards, but alot of backs have done that. NO QB has done what Tebow did, so I think they got it right.

I guess we can killl this thread....

I say nay nay :D

I'm glad to have such a top notch person representing UF :thumbs: He's said he'll play 4 years at UF, this guy has all the tools to potentially become one of the greatest players ever in college football, his work ethic and humbleness is incredible, along w/ the obvious physical tools. (in high school, he could throw the ball 70 yds in the air, definitely not a NFL arm :p )

<LI>Don’t “bump” old threads. If a thread is more than a year old, then there’s probably no need to post to it. There are exceptions, please use your best judgment.

There is reason behind this. Unless either one of you are the exception judges, please mind your own business.Thanks! Have a good one!

<LI>Don’t “bump” old threads. If a thread is more than a year old, then there’s probably no need to post to it. There are exceptions, please use your best judgment.

There is reason behind this. Unless either one of you are the exception judges, please mind your own business.Thanks! Have a good one!

Bumping a thread 4 years old about a football player in a cigar community, that seems to be bringing up LOTS of conversation from the community....yea, there is really a reason.

I find it funny you immediately result to personal pot shots, you must be a real classy individual.

Please follow the rules, or find a new forum to troll. Thanks! Have a good one!

ETA: Great job on the capitalization and punctuation! At least you are capable of following some of the rules.