• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Win a half gallon of my Maple syrup

24.81lbs

Since I've had your maple syrup I'm gonna have to kill off the other contestants :0

i'll say 18.93

And it's well worth trying - you'll be saying Aunt who? DAMN good stuff.....

Guess the weight of the turkey I'm cooking on Thursday. Please express your guess to the second decimal. Like this, 51.56 pounds.
Contest ends Friday, Nov. 27, 0800, East coast time. Only one guess per contestant. Closest with out going over wins.1st poster wins any ties. Please, US addresses only. This stuff is heavy! Prize will ship on Dec. 4th.

Doc.

Hey Doc. How many people are you feeding?

Guess the weight of the turkey I'm cooking on Thursday. Please express your guess to the second decimal. Like this, 51.56 pounds.
Contest ends Friday, Nov. 27, 0800, East coast time. Only one guess per contestant. Closest with out going over wins.1st poster wins any ties. Please, US addresses only. This stuff is heavy! Prize will ship on Dec. 4th.

Doc.

Hey Doc. How many people are you feeding?
That information wouldn't help you at all.

Doc.

20.01 lbs.

Thanks for the contest, Doc. I have a waffle recipe that uses yeast and makes the absolutely best waffle ever. I'm sure that your syrup would make them taste even better.

Hope that you and your family have a great Thanksgiving.

/Lou

18.58 lbs.

Now I got to ask, I that really maple syrup, or plasma with carmel color added? ???

Does your daughter have a "good for nuttin" boyfriend? If so, what's he weigh?