• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Win a half gallon of my Maple syrup

20.01 lbs.

Thanks for the contest, Doc. I have a waffle recipe that uses yeast and makes the absolutely best waffle ever. I'm sure that your syrup would make them taste even better.

Hope that you and your family have a great Thanksgiving.

/Lou

what a tease!

22.66 Doc, help a brother out with some Maple Syrup!!!

Ms. B.B.S. says it's 23.4 pounds. I say that's a great guess....
laugh.gif

Thanks for the contest Doc; have a very Happy Thanksgiving...!!

22.23 lbs

Thanks for the contest and enjoy your Thanksgiving

22.37 pounds. Thanks for the contest!

Actual wt. of my turkey was 22.35 lbs. Jam1173's guess was closest without going over. That makes you the winner. I'll ship your half gallon a week from today. Yeathatsme's guess was the closest. You win the consolation prize of a qt. PM your addys

Thanks all for playing,

Doc.

Thanks again for the contest.

If you ever want to trade home made red raspberry jam for some Maple Syrup - let me know.

Neat contest, nothing like getting something homemade!

Thanks for the contest, Doc...!! That's got to be some yummy stuff; congrats to the winners.

B.B.S.

Excellent contest sir! Congrats to Joe Joe for his consolation prize of a quart of new-found manliness. May your locks shorten into a respectable hair cut, and may your Twilight shirts be eaten by moths! Slainte!

EXCELLENT!

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats!

I made pancakes for breakfast this morning that I am sure would havebeen perfect for DOCs syrup!

22.23 lbs

Thanks for the contest and enjoy your Thanksgiving

22.37 pounds. Thanks for the contest!

Actual wt. of my turkey was 22.35 lbs. Jam1173's guess was closest without going over. That makes you the winner. I'll ship your half gallon a week from today. Yeathatsme's guess was the closest. You win the consolation prize of a qt. PM your addys

Thanks all for playing,

Doc.

Excellent! I appreciate the addition of the second place prize, Doc, addy sent. I'm gonna have to stock up on waffles and pancakes now.

Congrats to the winners.

Truthfully, Maple Syrup tastes so much better than that other swill they sell for pancakes and waffles.

I actually use less maple syrup on my pancakes and waffles than the corn syrup based products.

Just really worth the extra couple of dollars, imo.

This reminded me of a chicken wing recipe I have, that I had totally forgotten about.

It uses Maple Syrup, and soy or worchestershire. Haven't made those in years.

If I find it, I'll post it in the recipe area.

Congrats to the winners.

Truthfully, Maple Syrup tastes so much better than that other swill they sell for pancakes and waffles.

I actually use less maple syrup on my pancakes and waffles than the corn syrup based products.

This reminded me of a chicken wing recipe I have, that I had totally forgotten about.

A couple of dollars? :0 :laugh: :laugh:

Doc.

Congrats to the winners.

A couple of dollars? :0 :laugh: :laugh:

Doc.

per pancake? :D

Great and thanks again for the contest. I can wait to use some of this on a stack of homemade pancakes.