• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine Coolidor Pics..

Looks great Alan!! I like what you did with the fans.. where & how does the power supply tie in??

I also like the singles tray! I thought about it but decided to use my desktop still for the singles since getting this running helped me create some room!

I ran the wiring for the fans through the same hole in the back that I used for the temp sensor. I pulled the OEM sensor and that hole is pretty good sized without that metal tube in there! :D

The singles tray does look pretty classy, but it takes up some room. I just used one of the flat shelves and ran the rear tabs in the upper track, angled it down, and let it rest on the shelf below it. I turned it upside down so the tray wouldn't slide off. I haven't decided 100% to lose it, but I'm leaning that way. It's in the closet, so it really doesn't matter what it looks like :) .

Wow, nice pic's. I really like seeing other peoples set up. Being relitivly new, I am always trying to tinker with my set up and like to look at what others have done. Good stuff, :thumbs: .