• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

Same addy. Mostly into bourbon and single malt scotch but what ever you send will be enjoyed - thanks!

Kris the goodies are picked out and ready to go. Should hit the mail Monday.

So I wasn't able to get it out yesterday but did make it today. Will post the dc# shortly.

Forgot to post dc# 9505510401346054353535. Looks like it was delivered today, so let me know it arrived safely.

William, the package arrived today with some great sticks and very good single malt - thank you. I will definitely enjoy both.

Now who wants some candy?

IMG_5107_zpsnqzfb6kr.jpg

Good to hear. Let me know what you think of the El Oso. It's an NC, but I think you will enjoy it.

20160305_153208.jpg Kris the packaged arrived. Once again never you fail to impress. The poison you sent is outstanding along with some fine smokes.

Who want some?

Want to give this a fresh bump.

Thanks for bumping! Should be noted as well that it really is the responsibility of whoever is holding the pass to keep it bumped or handle moving it on to the next recipient.

This pass unfortunately does tend to slow a bit, hopefully with the summer coming to an end someone might be willing to pick it up again.

Thanks for bumping! Should be noted as well that it really is the responsibility of whoever is holding the pass to keep it bumped or handle moving it on to the next recipient.

This pass unfortunately does tend to slow a bit, hopefully with the summer coming to an end someone might be willing to pick it up again.
Of course, but since I was scanning the threads it wouldn't hurt to bump it.

Of course, but since I was scanning the threads it wouldn't hurt to bump it.

Definitely. Wasn't saying you shouldn't have bumped it at all! I know we all do it with various passes ("Someone jump on this" etc), Just a friendly reminder that if you're the one holding a pass, even one of the slower ones, at least a once a month bump is good practice.

But yeah....someone grab this up!