• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

OK! Sent Gary' Pakage out this morning.

Sorry, for the delay guys.
Got a very nice package from Aaron today. After the day I had, this put a big smile on my face!

A sweet 2005 Zolo Reserve Malbec (never drank one!) and 2 awesome sticks. A Boli Gold Medal and a Padron 45th! Damn Boy...you can pickum!!

Thank you so much my friend...they WILL be enjoyed together!

NOW....who wants some New Jersey swill and a couple a El Productos?

Got a very nice package from Aaron today. After the day I had, this put a big smile on my face!

A sweet 2005 Zolo Reserve Malbec (never drank one!) and 2 awesome sticks. A Boli Gold Medal and a Padron 45th! Damn Boy...you can pickum!!

Sign me up there Peddler!

PJ

PJ
You got it bro!

What's on your menu in Vegas?...Blunts?...Bouquets?...Li'l Coronas?

Mad Dog?...Nighttrain?

Let me know PJ.

PJ
You got it bro!

Mad Dog?...Nighttrain?

Let me know PJ.

Alright Gary,
I am more of a spirits guy, Rum or Scotch would be cool, or just about anything a BOTL would enjoy works.
Also White owls and Philly blunts all the way. When I give those to the strippers they give me "extra special lap dances"

Addy in profile or can PM if easier!

Thanks I cant wait for some NJ love.

A Rutger's grad,

PJ

PJ
You got it bro!

Mad Dog?...Nighttrain?

Let me know PJ.

Alright Gary,
I am more of a spirits guy, Rum or Scotch would be cool, or just about anything a BOTL would enjoy works.
Also White owls and Philly blunts all the way. When I give those to the strippers they give me "extra special lap dances"

Addy in profile or can PM if easier!

Thanks I cant wait for some NJ love.

A Rutger's grad,

PJ
Ah, Stripper Sticks for those marvelous lap ballets!...so you want 'The Monica' from La Gloria Clintono.

You got it my friend, probably won't go out till Monday/Tuesday after I secure everything....plus I'm meeting Isy for a few smokes in Princeton on Saturday and Easter with the family on Sunday...so "Stand By".

Every extra day you wait is another day of age on those Pimp sticks!

Thanks Gary,
I can't wait. Tell Issy I said hi, that's a hell of a BOTL there!

PJ

Thanks Gary,

PJ
OK P.J....on it's way!

I got you nothing you wanted :laugh: ...but sent you some things I just recently started enjoying. That's what life is all about, trying new stuff!

DC # PMed to you...Enjoy my friend.

Thanks Gary,

PJ
OK P.J....on it's way!

I got you nothing you wanted :laugh: ...but sent you some things I just recently started enjoying. That's what life is all about, trying new stuff!

DC # PMed to you...Enjoy my friend.

Gary I am sure I will enjoy whatever you sent. I am looking forward to trying something new.
Thanks!

PJ

PIFCigarPass4-2010007.jpg

I got Gary's package today, intact and juicy. I can't wait to try all of them.

NOW........

Who wants some Vegas stripper lovin'?

PJ

I will play PJ....

I would love a stripper in a box. poke holes in the box so she can breath though

I will play PJ....

I would love a stripper in a box. poke holes in the box so she can breath though

Okay Ben, PM me your info and I will get this out early next week.

Also what shall your stripper be drunk on? Thereby allowing me to decide what amount of holes shall be required for said breathing.

PJ

Sweet! I love drunk strippers....make sure she is covered in glitter!

As far as the drinky drink. I am mostly a beer guy and red wine guy, but this is about trying something new and I enjoyed a nice cognac the other day, but nothing special. Would like to try some more. Have never had a nice Bourbon. But when it comes to the spirits I am a vodka guy for sure...and Vegas has some REAL nice Russian Vodkas! If you have any hook ups out there that would be awesome. But the fun part is that I will leave the picking to you. I will enjoy most anything.

Thanks PJ,
Info coming

As far as the drinky drink. I am mostly a beer guy and red wine guy, but this is about trying something new and I enjoyed a nice cognac the other day, but nothing special. Would like to try some more. Have never had a nice Bourbon. But when it comes to the spirits I am a vodka guy for sure...and Vegas has some REAL nice Russian Vodkas! If you have any hook ups out there that would be awesome. But the fun part is that I will leave the picking to you. I will enjoy most anything.

Thanks PJ,
Info coming

Ben,
This went out this morning. I hope you enjoy. I would love to see your review of this, if your so inclined.
DC 0309 1140 0002 1621 6785

PJ

Thanks PJ,
Info coming

Ben,
This went out this morning. I hope you enjoy. I would love to see your review of this, if your so inclined.
DC 0309 1140 0002 1621 6785

PJ

Ohh I will! only question is will I be awake afterwards or passed out?

Ok,

While PJ's stripper is on the way......WHO wants some Lower Columbia Lovin!

If you are a red wine fan, JUMP IN!!! This ones for you! :thumbs:

Ok,

sounds good i will take some

Very Good my friend! What is your poison of choice? The reason I mentioned the red wine above is because this area is quickly competing with the Nappa Valley. We have great Cabs, Syrah and Merlots here.

Let me know what you enjoy!

Ok,

Very Good my friend! What is your poison of choice? The reason I mentioned the red wine above is because this area is quickly competing with the Nappa Valley. We have great Cabs, Syrah and Merlots here.

dealers choice i will let you decide what you think is best thanks addy in profile

Ok,

dealers choice i will let you decide what you think is best thanks addy in profile

Received PJs package yesterday! Thanks man! She was just barely still kicking when I opened it, not much blood, so that is great! I can not wait to try it....have a busy weekend so I will post pictures on Sunday along with a review.

Chester, your package is ready to go, but I am going to wait until Monday to send it out. Do not want it sitting over the weekend.