• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

IMG00134.jpg

As a matter of fact it did, thank you very much I love the MJ12 and I haven't had the chance to have the Series V in the lancero. Looks like tonight is going to be a nice calm quiet night with a great smoke and a drink. :thumbs:

Now, who wants some?!?!?!?!

IMG00134.jpg

As a matter of fact it did, thank you very much I love the MJ12 and I haven't had the chance to have the Series V in the lancero. Looks like tonight is going to be a nice calm quiet night with a great smoke and a drink.
thumbs-up.gif

Now, who wants some?!?!?!?!

Glad to hear it...Enjoy.

A Dm was sent between Golfanatic and I about him waiting until after the Cain F event so I could send hi, something brand new he has not seen yet from that .Sticks have been put together along with a bottle of his tastes and it will go out either today or tomorrow. DC# to follow.

A Dm was sent between Golfanatic and I about him waiting until after the Cain F event so I could send hi, something brand new he has not seen yet from that .Sticks have been put together along with a bottle of his tastes and it will go out either today or tomorrow. DC# to follow.

Perfect, Thanks for the update.

Just wanted to keep the train rolling and give this bad boy a nudge if necessary.

Hey bro I haven't heard anything about this in a while. I wanted to tell you I am going out of town (Chicago) all next week but the wife will be home. I guess I'm saying if I receive something from you I won't be able to get my end out until the following week.

Darin

What the hell I'll play again, and I promise this time it will get back out in a timely manner. :blush:

Hey bro I haven't heard anything about this in a while. I wanted to tell you I am going out of town (Chicago) all next week but the wife will be home. I guess I'm saying if I receive something from you I won't be able to get my end out until the following week.

Darin

Any update on this? This is the second time you have done this Sam whats going on?

Sam whats going on answer my PM. you recieved you package 6 weeks ago and haven't sent you end out to Golf and this is the second time you have done this in this PIF.

Looking at his activity, it appears that he checks in to CP almost everyday. Was on yesterday at 3pm. Not sure why he is not addressing this.

SAM, please respond and get Golf his PIF as you agreed to do "in a timely manner". The fact that this is the 2nd time you have done this is a complete BS. Please live up to your comittments.

This may need to be escalated to the lobby and if warranted the SB list as at a very minumum he should not be participating in any future PIF's. Where do other CP'ers think this should go?

SAM, it is simple just do what you said you were going to.

BTW PM sent to him. Will let you know if I get a response. If needed I am in the middle of a move (new house) but once I get my wine / booze unpacked I can put something together for Golf and get this bad boy on track again. probably middle to late next week.

Will keep you posted if I hear from Sam.

This is really shitty of Sam. Since it's the 2nd time he's done this it should be addressed in the lobby where the whole community can be made aware of the situation

Just my opinion.

hae been talking to golf and he just sent him a pm yesterday and is going to give him a chance to respond but if not this will be moved to the lobby.

hae been talking to golf and he just sent him a pm yesterday and is going to give him a chance to respond but if not this will be moved to the lobby.

This needs to be taken care of. :angry: I can take care of Golfanatic as well if needed. I would say this needs to go to the lobby sooner than later. It has been way to long.

He was on CP again yesterday at 5:51pm.

Given his activity along with ignored PM's from Drunkfish,Golf, and Myself, I do not think there is any question that he knows exactly whats going on here he is just for some reason or another choosing to ignore us/this. This should get moved to the lobby after the holiday so it can get some attention / potential resolution.

I will PM Golf on Tuesday and get something out for him mid week. Unless Scam I mean Sam decides to do the right thing and follow through on this.

Sam you look like an asshat but, its not to late to do the right thing!!!

Back