• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

A PM was just sent to Golfanatic on this. We have had a few serious problems here which I don't want to talk about publicly but I will be getting this out in the next 24 hours. I am truly sorry for this and I am removing myself from any further passes here because of my behavior on this. I want to say that I am truly sorry of the delay and any problems I have caused because of this.

Sam

A PM was just sent to Golfanatic on this. We have had a few serious problems here which I don't want to talk about publicly but I will be getting this out in the next 24 hours. I am truly sorry for this and I am removing myself from any further passes here because of my behavior on this. I want to say that I am truly sorry of the delay and any problems I have caused because of this.

Sam

I received Sam's pm and he said he will send out his end in 24 hours. I hope everything is going ok bud.

Sam

This is unacceptable. You've dicked around on this for well over a month and a half and this is the second time you've done this. You've been popping on CP every day without addressing the issue and the pop in with the obligatory "I'm sorry, I've been having problems" speech. I love the " I'm removing myself from further passes" statement also. You actually think a self imposed punishment will clear the air? BTW, did you actually think any of us would allow you to get into a PIF or a pass after this? Not gonna happen.

Once is acceptable...everyone of us deals with life getting in the way (and it's only acceptable if you take 5 minutes to let us know there will be a delay), but twice with a little "I'm sorry" doesn't cut it. You could have let Golfanatic know something was going on...especially since you've been checking on CP daily. Personal problems or not, you have a responsibility to AT LEAST give an update. Not hide in the background for a month and a half then come out with a piss poor apology, a self imposed punishment, and a little self pity hoping it will be forgotten in time. You have to remember there are people like me that don't forget.

Thanks Brian for showing me this. I consider Sam a friend of mine, and this really upsets me. I created a Lobby post here:

Sam and Wine PIF

With that said, we should move the discussion there and continue this thread for the Wine and Liquor PIF.

Sam
Sam - it's been more than 24 hours. Do you have a DC# or other shipping tracking number you can post to clear this up?

Golf,

Have you heard anything from Sam? If not let me know when you want to throw in the towel on him. Everything is unpacked (at least the important stuff) and I would be more than happy to send you something to get this bad boy rolling again.

PM me your preferences and i will get something out ASAP.

-Gregg

Thanks and I have not heard anything from Sam since 7/2. I believe the resolution to this has moved to the lobby where redraider has also stepped up to send something out. Please check there first to avoid an overstock to my liquor cabinet :D

The general consensus is to give Sam a couple more days and then someone I believe should get this started again.

Thanks and I have not heard anything from Sam since 7/2. I believe the resolution to this has moved to the lobby where redraider has also stepped up to send something out. Please check there first to avoid an overstock to my liquor cabinet :D

The general consensus is to give Sam a couple more days and then someone I believe should get this started again.

He logged on again this morning. If he is not responding I don't think there is much hope for him

Sam, if your watching which given your activity you undoubtedly are, this is pathetic at least leave with dignity and send Golf his package or send back the booze and the sticks you received in this PIF. If not, You deserve the boot and to be outed on the ScumBag list. This is really to bad.

Golf, I gotta run but, I'll PM red raider and see how he wants to handle this either way you will be taken care of. I'll keep you posted.

Just got word from Dain, He is going to take care of you on this. He will be awaiting your PM.

Thanks again for jumping in here Dain, it is greatly appreciated. :thumbs:

and off we go....

This just goes to show that post count means nothing when it comes to your reputation here....

Let me clarify that with a "for some people"

This just goes to show that post count means nothing when it comes to your reputation here....

Let me address everyones issues here and now without getting too personal on my end. Yes I have put this and the last wine pif off for too long now. We are having somewhat of some major problems in the household lately and it all started the week after I received this pass. Trust me as I have said I am not trying to run away from my obligations here on this and not trying to ruin my name here or anywhere for a couple bottles of wine and a couple of cigars nor would I for any amount of cigars or bottles of anything. I am sorry for dragging this on for so long and if making this right in the next day or two is not good enough to satisfy anyone here so be it. I am not taking a defensive stand or try to start a bashing session that will go on forever. I am telling you all the truth that I am trying to do my very best to get this finished and over with and get this all rolling again and I am serious about removing myself from any future passes of any kind. This will be handled tomorrow, I will post a DC# as soon as I stop at the post office in Wilkes Barre Pa after we pick up Kim's last check.

Thank You
Sam

Any other communications about this please send me an e-mail at mein2xshp@yahoo.com as listed in my email or OM me here, thanks.

Let me address everyones issues here and now without getting too personal on my end. Yes I have put this and the last wine pif off for too long now. We are having somewhat of some major problems in the household lately and it all started the week after I received this pass. Trust me as I have said I am not trying to run away from my obligations here on this and not trying to ruin my name here or anywhere for a couple bottles of wine and a couple of cigars nor would I for any amount of cigars or bottles of anything. I am sorry for dragging this on for so long and if making this right in the next day or two is not good enough to satisfy anyone here so be it. I am not taking a defensive stand or try to start a bashing session that will go on forever. I am telling you all the truth that I am trying to do my very best to get this finished and over with and get this all rolling again and I am serious about removing myself from any future passes of any kind. This will be handled tomorrow, I will post a DC# as soon as I stop at the post office in Wilkes Barre Pa after we pick up Kim's last check.

Thank You
Sam

Any other communications about this please send me an e-mail at mein2xshp@yahoo.com as listed in my email or OM me here, thanks.

Sam, your trading reputation is already irreparably damaged. You should make it right and do it in 24 hours (earth time this go around) for your own peace of mind, it probably won't change much else but it is a better way to tie things up then the alternative.

Thank You
Sam

Sam, your trading reputation is already irreparably damaged. You should make it right and do it in 24 hours (earth time this go around) for your own peace of mind, it probably won't change much else but it is a better way to tie things up then the alternative.

You know what it is going to be tied up by me, no matter what anyone has said or sill said.

Sam, I met you at the QSH and thought you were a decent guy. But, honestly, this is just crap.

I'm sorry things have been lousy for you but you should have asked any one of us to cover for you, which would have been done in a heartbeat. Oh sure, it may sound noble to say "..I'm too proud to ask for help.." or something like that but your pride left the whole PIF hanging. Twice.

Make it right, or not, or whatever. At this point, it's almost a "don't care"......and, that's too bad.

Sam, I met you at the QSH and thought you were a decent guy. But, honestly, this is just crap.

I'm sorry things have been lousy for you but you should have asked any one of us to cover for you, which would have been done in a heartbeat. Oh sure, it may sound noble to say "..I'm too proud to ask for help.." or something like that but your pride left the whole PIF hanging. Twice.

Make it right, or not, or whatever. At this point, it's almost a "don't care"......and, that's too bad.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=65331&st=60

This is a public issue at this point so any communications need to be handled publically, not via pm.

*publicly

Damn thing wouldn't let me edit my post

You know Sam, the tone of your response is commendable, but the content is not.

What would have been best for you to say would be something like: "I screwed the pooch on this one. I will make it right tomorrow. I hope the community will allow me to remain a member so I can continue the friendships I have made here."

That's it, three sentences, 34 words. Excuses, even good ones are just another way of saying "Its not my fault." It is your fault. Realize that, its the first step.

If this package goes out tomorrow as promised, that will be your fault too. Its not about right or wrong, its about taking ownership of your actions.

I received Dain's (Redraider) package today and it was a nice one. I can post a picture soon. I wanted to get this one rolling quickly so....WHO WANTS SOME?

edited to add pic
PIF-1.jpg