• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Winter Solstice Contest

I hope your power and cabel don't go out but if they do, I'm guessing lucky #7 hours........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for the contest. Hope it's a mild one for you, but I will say 10 hours and hope for none.

I am going to say 13 hours and 33 mins.

Something I learned last time we had a big wind storm, the cable company (Time-Warner around me) gives priority to down service drops that have exposed wires. So if you got a down line and a pocket knife, you might be able to speed things up. ;)

I'm gonna guess an hour and a half (1 1/2 hours).

Thanks for the contest - and stay safe!

I'm gonna say 7 hours and 30 minutes.

Good luck with that!!

I hope any one of the guesses are in the ball park (well except for maybe the 36 hour guess :) ). The weather around here is really tough to predict, so you never know...

We do have a generator, so it'll all be good if not a bit on the chilly side - its not big enough to run the heat.

Alan - Thanks for the Royal Order of the 21sters link. It pretty much sums up my feelings on the topic. Its somehow comforting to know that others too are perfectly content to delude themselves.

- Phil

5 hours? Hard to remember if anyone's guessed that so far... so I'll say 5 hours 15 minutes just in case?
Chris

I'm going to guess 3 hours and 16 minutes, why? well it's Christmas and I'm sure that most of my family here at CP know the relevance of that number combination which is the real reason for Christmas! nuff said! Thanks for the contest and ahem... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

since no power loss is already taken I will say 30 seconds or a few flickers totalling 30 seconds. :thumbs:
Thanks for hosting this contest.

I'm gonna hope for a fluke and say 0 hours with a couple flickers.

Thanks for the contest!

I will be the first to say you will have no power loss.

I am hoping the very best for each of the family here and I am going to be positive for you brother.

I thank you for the contest.

With very much care and the warmest wishes.

You gotta pay attention young one.

Tim