• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WinterFest 2009

tsmckenney

Mick
WinterFest 2009 linky

BEER BEING SERVED linky

Holy shit this is going to be fun. I really can't think of a better way to bring in 2009. I am thinking the wife and I need to get a room in St. Paul, for two reasons. Reason 1 is the beer menu. Are you f'ng kidding me? Reason 2 is pretty obvious.

Gents, it doesn't get any better than this. Three hours of drinking all those beers, and then back to a hotel room with your drunk, hot wife. Who also happens to be a freak.

I.....CAN....BARELY.....STAND.....THE.... ..... WAj..luopjlhjul... WAIT!!!#$@!!!!

I'll take some snaps and promise to share later. As much as is allowed. :)

I'm so damn jealous of you Midwesterners and all your great beer!

edit: Hope you already got your tickets Mick. Looks like it's sold out.

I'm so damn jealous of you Midwesterners and all your great beer!

edit: Hope you already got your tickets Mick. Looks like it's sold out.

Tickets were a Christmas gift from my wife. :thumbs: And actually, she told me to take whoever I wanted. Thankfully, she appreciates good beer. It's the perfect night out for us.

edit: This event sells out in minutes, every year. After seeing what's on the program, I understand why.

Enjoy it! Great beer and whiskey dick to boot, you'll have a great night, LOL.

Holy crap there are some beers I would love to try on that list. Enjoy Mick!

OMG! If I leave now, I should be able to get there in about 5 hours! :0

Man, do I love me some Surly, but I don't know that I could bring myself to drink anything that had been "tea bagged." :laugh:

Man, do I love me some Surly, but I don't know that I could bring myself to drink anything that had been "tea bagged." :laugh:

Good point, but still the 'tea-bagged' Furious is the first thing I'm going after. Call me whatever you want... :laugh:

There are a ton of bourbon aged beers on there...I am definitely jealous. Enjoy!