• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish me luck

pulse746

Just got a new Salvador humi in the mail. Perfect size for me and looks beautiful. Let's just hope it holds humidity!!!

fd70fcf8443244e62f4eedb71d52dc12.jpg

9408231720694c267b165ef45f67dc83.jpg

Looks very nice.  Just make sure to season properly and take your time.

Looks beautiful.  Surely it will perform as well as it looks.

oke&coke said:
Looks very nice.  Just make sure to season properly and take your time.
Currently letting it sit with Boveda 84% seasoning packs.

kona1000 said:
Perfect size right now.

Looks good.
The key words being "right now." As a complete noob, I now am proof positive of the adage "you can never have enough." I haven't filled my end table unit yet, but I'm starting to get close. [emoji15]
Very pretty humidor, btw. Love the color.

You guys are scaring me [emoji23]. I needed to cap the size off somewhere so I have a little self control [emoji23].

We ALL started with self control, then it went to shit in a hand basket.

Update: humidor lid has warped, it was seasoned with boveda and kept in a stable environment. Not the best quality, attempting to return. I made a coolidor for the time being and think I'm just going to stick with it. Cheap and peace of mind.

I'm just going to bite the bullet and possibly make a wineador, I'm shying away from wood.

Nice!!! Post pictures once you get it all set up.

Will do, it was a pre made kit from Whynter. At this point I'm not patient enough to wait for custom drawers lol.

pulse746 said:
I'm just going to bite the bullet and possibly make a wineador, I'm shying away from wood.

Nothing wrong with wood humdors.
You just have to  a good quality one.
Cheap Humidors have a lot of good quality humidors in pretty much any size you could want.
I have a review of the foot locker humidor I purchased from them somewhere in this section.

diapanos said:

Cheap Humidors have a lot of good quality humidors in pretty much any size you could want.
I have a review of the foot locker humidor I purchased from them somewhere in this section.
I know they can be I just wanted to get a wineador. I like the door seal and Temp controls. I have a little savoy that is a rock star.

pulse746 said:

I know they can be I just wanted to get a wineador. I like the door seal and Temp controls. I have a little savoy that is a rock star.

Yeah after I posted that I saw you'd already purchased a wineador.
Did you get thermoelectric or compression?