• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOAM/858?

Really like or love? :D Both are likeable...errr...loveable IMHO.

Some of my personal favs for sure.

This answer your question?

S5001132.jpg

I should have specified 8-5-8 Sungrown. I have never smoked a WOAM. I sold one I had and gifted the other one. But, I came across some WOAM at the Tinder Box in Dublin, Ohio. They only had 5 left. I bought 3. I did not want to be greedy. Mike, the owner, said he had some 858 Sungrown in the back and does not put them out for the general public. He said he also had other hard to get sticks in his secret backroom humi. I will buy the other 2 WOAM if they are ther when I go back. I like going there when I can because he has stuff there my favorite B&M doesn't carry.

I would also be interested in some 858 sungrowns :).

Jim

I should have specified 8-5-8 Sungrown. I have never smoked a WOAM. I sold one I had and gifted the other one. But, I came across some WOAM at the Tinder Box in Dublin, Ohio. They only had 5 left. I bought 3. I did not want to be greedy. Mike, the owner, said he had some 858 Sungrown in the back and does not put them out for the general public. He said he also had other hard to get sticks in his secret backroom humi. I will buy the other 2 WOAM if they are ther when I go back. I like going there when I can because he has stuff there my favorite B&M doesn't carry.
Greg,
You should check out the one at Easton. They had Padron 40's/80's and a bunch of other stuff I couldn't afford so I didn't pay attention. Oh, and the super secret Camacho.

Well not really, but thanks for turning me on to the Coyolars and Diplomas regardless. :) Never had an 858 SG, but the Nat and Maddie are a great stick for $4.

BTW, how's the new dog fitting in?

Greg,
You should check out the one at Easton. They had Padron 40's/80's and a bunch of other stuff I couldn't afford so I didn't pay attention. Oh, and the super secret Camacho.

Well not really, but thanks for turning me on to the Coyolars and Diplomas regardless. :) Never had an 858 SG, but the Nat and Maddie are a great stick for $4.

BTW, how's the new dog fitting in?

HI B!
How's your new digs? I will see how many 858 SG's I can snagg. Mike has the 40th and 80th. I want to find what else he has in his backroom humi.

The new dog is really cool. He is a joy. I might have to road trip your way befroe summer's end.

Greg

Hey Greg,
Good to see you around again! :thumbs:

I tried to get you to smoke one of my WOAM's when you were here bro. :whistling: