• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOAM Deals

I can't help but notice the absurd prices on this site. Sorry, not feeding the gougers.

http://www.cigarsdirect.com/ProductCart/pc...?idCategory=233

Opus X A for 80 bucks?
Opus 22 singles for 100 bucks?
Opus RdC for 33 bucks?
Box of Sharks for 475?
Box of BTLs for 600?
Box of Padron 80th at 300 ?

Pass.

Edit: Wasy beat me to it.

Edit 2: Pretty sure they stole the hi-res Opus band scan from moki/vitolas.net

I don't see the WOAM listed there. But I see no shortage of $100 Opus Tins.

I think it was listed in an email sent to those of us lucky enough to be on the list serve. Don't ask why I am on their list serve because I plead the 5th :whistling: , but I will say it is pre-CP.

Jim

I think it was listed in an email sent to those of us lucky enough to be on the list serve. Don't ask why I am on their list serve because I plead the 5th :whistling: , but I will say it is pre-CP.

In that case, get me a box and I'll hit you back :laugh:.

If you birthday is in march you can type "march" in the coupon code to get a 20% discount.

WOAM - $149 -20%= $119

I pulled the trigger but I don't have high expectations.

If you birthday is in march you can type "march" in the coupon code to get a 20% discount.

WOAM - $149 -20%= $119

I pulled the trigger but I don't have high expectations.

I'm assuming you think that is a box price but looks more like a 10 pack price, again these people are gougers and taking advantage. :angry:

In that case, get me a box and I'll hit you back :laugh:.

Cool,

I just grabbed you two boxes of WOAM and I took the Liberty of grabbing you a box of ECCJ, LMAO!!

Jim

I'm assuming you think that is a box price but looks more like a 10 pack price, again these people are gougers and taking advantage. :angry:

If that's the case I'm going to be pissed. I took a screen shot that says a box of 25 just in case.

Isy from uptown just sold some WOAMs.

Personally, for cigars like this that tend to get jacked up in the second market, I prefer to just wait until CP's Retailers get them in stock and we can support the guys that are good to us on a daily basis...not the jerk-offs that try to make you pay double.

Just my .02

It does not say the are Maduros. Just Work of Art.

Thats exactly the case here Mike. Its a game they play. I will not play that game, I would rather deal with a real BOTL like Isy.

Art

Personally, for cigars like this that tend to get jacked up in the second market, I prefer to just wait until CP's Retailers get them in stock and we can support the guys that are good to us on a daily basis...not the jerk-offs that try to make you pay double.

Just my .02

Good point and I agree 110%

Just my .02
Here Here!!!