• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOAM

Thank you for your review!
I've been looking for some WOAM or other Hemingway Maduro, lately, with no luck.
My local vendor told me last night that he might have some by the end of the month, but to not hold my breath.

Other than the holding my breath part, this is a cigar that I find quite comfortable.

Maybe if your a good boy Santa might send you an early Christmas present! :whistling:

:0 I have to be a good boy?

Had my first WOAM yesterday at a cigar shop. What a great cigar. Huge smoke plumes and great flavor right down to the nub.

Kevin

I too just had my first WOAM, thanks to my Secret Santa. Now I know what all the fuss is about! Truly outstanding - smoked it to the nub. :rolleyes:

John

I too just had my first WOAM, thanks to my Secret Santa. Now I know what all the fuss is about! Truly outstanding - smoked it to the nub. :rolleyes:

John
Did you cut it in what I now call "Infinity Style?"

This has become one of my top favorites. Great smoke and taste, but I do cut mine straight, I will try the 45 degree angle cut next time. What a great reason to take another one out the humidor!!!

Rich

Wow! He cut the head clean off!!

What's the point of a conical tip if you get rid of it entirely?

Interesting method with the 45 degree cut. I had never heard of that before. How many of you CPers do this?

Absolutly love this cigar. One of the best in the Hemingway lines. The flavors never cease to amaze me with Fuente's maduro wrappers. I've got 3 of these in my humi. 2 will definatly stay in there for a year or 2. Can't wait to see what some age will do to them.

Wow! He cut the head clean off!!

What's the point of a conical tip if you get rid of it entirely?

Interesting method with the 45 degree cut. I had never heard of that before. How many of you CPers do this?

I usually cut at an angle. Nice review Brandon!

It was my first WOAM so didn't want to botch the whole thing, so I went with what I knew. I've tried the angle cut on a couple of Best Sellers. Not quite the same shape, but pretty close. I plan on using it in the future, but until I get my heater set up in the garage I am on break.

Funny how the review is a little under a month and a half old and its like 50 degrees colder here :(

Very nice review, i think you may have convinced me to light one of these up in the very near future!