• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Work Of Art Maduro

stevehawk

'Member? C'mon you 'member!
As some of you may know, I had a birthday earlier this week. And for my celebratory smoke, I selected a WOAM.

Man, what a nice cigar this was. I won’t add a review, but my experience mirrored the one that siriusstoogie had a while back. You can check his review here.

I always enjoy seeing pics of cigars, though, so I thought I'd add some shots that I took while I enjoyed this one. KiltedCraftsman and I sat around the fire pit on my deck as we puffed away (it's cold here in Idaho).

The WOAM in all its unlit glory. (Notice that I did not use the patented Moki quarter for this shot.) :whistling:

864.jpg

Just lit:

ae5.jpg

Fire pit heaven:

87c.jpg

At the one-third mark:

3f6.jpg

Big ash:

8de.jpg

The ash fell off at the 2/3 point:

1ba.jpg

All in all, a good night and a great cigar! That's me on the left and Jeremy (Kilted) on the right.

900.jpg

The Arturo Fuente Work of Art Maduro! Hmmmm Mmmmm Good! :thumbs:

Adding to my wish list, both the cigar and the fire pit. Its cold in Colorado too.

That's a fine cigar. Cheap bastid not using a quarter to avoid paying Moki his royalties...

Don't you love that smoke? :)

I tell you that ash is no fluke! Speaks tons for the construction of this smoke. :thumbs: Not to mention that very nice maduro flavor.

Glad you enjoy it, and Happy B'day :D

NullSmurf said:
Adding to my wish list, both the cigar and the fire pit. Its cold in Colorado too.
[snapback]287717[/snapback]​

Yep, on my wish list too. Looks very enjoyable! :)

Thanks for the pics, Steve! Photos say a lot more than words. I've been wanting to try a WOAM for some time now... now I'm inspired to find me one!

The last 2 I smoked had a very loose draw, it almost took away from the taste. Still very very tasty! I am glad you had a good smoke for a good birthday.

I have 3 resting in the humi - waiting for some warm spring weather - :whistling:

Nice pictures. I love the funky clublike ash these fat-bottomed figurados make. :D

I like fat-bottomed figurados myself :whistling: Nothing like a funky ash :whistling:

Doc.

I have one of these for the quad-state HERF next weekend. Can't wait to smoke it.

What was Kilted smoking?

Shibumi said:
I have one of these for the quad-state HERF next weekend. Can't wait to smoke it.

What was Kilted smoking?
[snapback]287835[/snapback]​

Oops --- sorry! It was an AF Cuban Belicoso SG. Another tastey Fuente! :thumbs:

stevehawk said:
Shibumi said:
I have one of these for the quad-state HERF next weekend.  Can't wait to smoke it.

What was Kilted smoking?

Oops --- sorry! It was an AF Cuban Belicoso SG. Another tastey Fuente! :thumbs:
[snapback]287836[/snapback]​

Not as tasty as your, but then again it was your Birthday.

Shibumi said:

What was Kilted smoking?

You mean you have one for me right Jeff? :p
-Rob

Rob,

I got you covered with one at the Herf! I just rotated my babies this weekend and they are looking might good :thumbs:

I bet you anything the experience and the pics above are reproduceable. Fuentes are very consistent. The question for you is more like, are you gonna smoke it at the Herf or wait....hmmmm quite a dilema, i'd say. :whistling:

siriusstoogie said:
Rob,

I got you covered with one at the Herf! I just rotated my babies this weekend and they are looking might good :thumbs:

I bet you anything the experience and the pics above are reproduceable. Fuentes are very consistent. The question for you is more like, are you gonna smoke it at the Herf or wait....hmmmm quite a dilema, i'd say. :whistling:
[snapback]288003[/snapback]​

Thanks brother!
I'll still take one from Jeff too! :sign:
Look forward to seeing you all at the herf!
I might have to hold off on smoking it there... I got a big line up of ISOMs for the herf!
5 days... Woohoo! :D
-Rob

rob300c said:
Shibumi said:
I have one of these for the quad-state HERF next weekend.  Can't wait to smoke it.

What was Kilted smoking?

You mean you have one for me right Jeff? :p
-Rob
[snapback]287968[/snapback]​

You WOAM whore!! :D

siriusstoogie said:
The question for you is more like, are you gonna smoke it at the Herf or wait....hmmmm quite a dilema, i'd say. :whistling:
[snapback]288003[/snapback]​

He squirrels them away for next winter. ;)