• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

emodx

Banned
This pass is open to passing newbs. For you to be eligible, you can only have participated in 2 passes (all boards included). I am going to send this off w/ 20 cigars. Only open to 6 people. Fast turn around mandatory. You must take at least 2 cigars from the original cigars sent out. As you can see, I will receive a fair amount of my own cigars. But I am cool with that. Value for value, but this will be loosely interperated. A portion of any extra cigars will be donated to CPI. :thumbs:

Emo

OK I have not been in any passes but would like to get in on one. so if you will allow me to get my feet wet in this pass I would like that very much.

Not having been in any passes as of yet, I thought I'd ask first as well...

If ya'll have me, I'm in! Worked as a firefighter for 14 years now.. does that count as a working man? Granted we sit around and eat ice cream alot- but we work our tails off when needed!

Jim

I just started a new job in a wherehouse..and have not done any passes..does that make me eligible?

Thanks! Ya won't be disappointed (and thanks for the B-Day!)

....I also haven't participated in any passes as of yet. Sounds like fun if there's a barstool left open....:D

Cheers - B.B.S.

I would like to be part of your pass. I was involved in the grandpa pass. I am a pipefitter by the way.

Well, this sounds like fun, but I'm not sure I qualify. I have not been in any passes, however I did participate in a trade with Gregor22, and have been in the current Hot Potato that's going around.

Also, I'm a working man, however my work and current position is as Administrator of Domestic Duties and Childcare. Or you could just call me Mr. Mom.

Anyways, if you'll have me I'd love to join, as this may be a really fun first pass.

Thanks!

Andy

(perhaps if the spots don't fill with folks with "real" jobs you can include me. I did hold a "real" job, in fact it was even blue collar, until this past summer.)

emodx said:
This pass is open to passing newbs. For you to be eligible, you can only have participated in 2 passes (all boards included). I am going to send this off w/ 20 cigars. Only open to 6 people. Fast turn around mandatory. You must take at least 2 cigars from the original cigars sent out. As you can see, I will receive a fair amount of my own cigars. But I am cool with that. Value for value, but this will be loosely interperated. A portion of any extra cigars will be donated to CPI. :thumbs:

Emo
[snapback]186977[/snapback]​

Emo;

I just finished the promotion pass. I sent my turn back out the next day.

I am not a white collar worker.

I would like to participate.

Never done one . . . but would like to. Count me in if there is still room. Not sure if I am considered "Blue Collar" though. Was that mandatory or not?

Ok I suck . . . I just broke one of the "rules". My first post was a request to join a pass. :sign:

Can you forgive me?

Okie dokie, this one is maxed out. Please PM me:
1. Name
2. Snailer
3. Contact number
4. Email Addy

Should be going out Either Friday or Monday.
Emo

Here is the line up so far:
Monte Buena Fortuna M
Montecristo Afrique
Chateau Fuente S
Work of Art
Indian Tabac M
CAO Anni Extreme
Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion
Joya de Nicaragua Antano
Torano Sig
Torano Exodus Gold
Padron 5000 M
Placensia TKO
5 Vegas
Rocky Patel
Consuegra

Matty_Vegas said:
okay..so what now...don't we need a batting order???
[snapback]187396[/snapback]​

I am sure he is working on that. Hopefully he has all the addys. :thumbs: