• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

emodx said:
bfreebern said:
Emo is a stingy bastard for sure.  My first trade was with him.  He got 25 cigars and I think I got in the neighborhood of 95  :0
[snapback]187595[/snapback]​
Liar.... :love:
[snapback]187597[/snapback]​

Sorry, I won't kiss and tell again :whistling:

Got to admit I'm a bit stressed out over the put / take / $$$ issue as well. Last thing I want to do is have someone think I'd screw a fellow CP member; won't happen. And, what if you guys think my daily faves are dog turds...??

I'll PM Emo when I get my put / take ideas sorted out and that way he can laugh at me in private....:D

Thanks - B.B.S.

This will be fun. Although it looks like it may be a while before it comes to me! Which will make it all that much better, and will allow me plenty of time to figure out what I may want, and in what preference order for when things start to come and go.

Good times!

This is going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to get this going. Emo you still going to try get this out on friday?

BlindedByScience said:
Got to admit I'm a bit stressed out over the put / take / $$$ issue as well. Last thing I want to do is have someone think I'd screw a fellow CP member; won't happen. And, what if you guys think my daily faves are dog turds...??

I'll PM Emo when I get my put / take ideas sorted out and that way he can laugh at me in private....:D

Thanks - B.B.S.
[snapback]187642[/snapback]​
Don't worry about turds. There are cigars in there that plenty of people here think are turds. One persons rocket is another persons holy grail. I will try and get this out tomorrow, but no promises.
Emo

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:
works fer me...

are there any special rules, gimmicks, or otherwise we need to follow?
[snapback]187538[/snapback]​

Just send him a smokey beer Jim and you'll be fine.
[snapback]187544[/snapback]​

Hmmm... musta liked that, you did!

okie dokie, I just left the box w/ the front desk. So when the postal worker pick up from the apartments, it'll be on the way. Swissy: 0103 8555 7494 5413 0206

emodx said:
okie dokie, I just left the box w/ the front desk. So when the postal worker pick up from the apartments, it'll be on the way. Swissy: 0103 8555 7494 5413 0206
[snapback]187863[/snapback]​

Got the click-n-ship email notification as well... will watch for and advise upon arrival. Will be looking thru my Coolidor and start thinking of put/takes!

thanks again for letting me play... will be fun to get my feet wet on passes with this one!

any bribes for leaving any certain particular smokes in the box? :whistling:

JAEwing said:
So will this thread move to the "Passes in Progress" section now?
[snapback]187883[/snapback]​

Should take a day or two, but yes - it'll be in the "Passes in Progress" thread shortly...

Wow you know I think that is one of the quickest moves to passes in progress I have seen in my admitidely(sp) short time on this board.

naiou175 said:
Wow you know I think that is one of the quickest moves to passes in progress I have seen in my admitidely(sp) short time on this board.
[snapback]188097[/snapback]​
I have that kind of pull.... lol :laugh:

Emo

Anyone else as jazzed as I am??

Although getting ready for the "puts/takes" takes a little more than I thought... just ask Emo! :whistling: but ya learn as ya go...!

Thanks again Emo... can't wait to finally try the Rocky Patel SG! ;)

(and boy that WAS fast... I almost panicked when it was not in the 'join/open' area!!)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the progression of this pass. I've followed a couple other passes, but this will be much more fun, naturally, since I'm in it!

Back