• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

Strayvector said:
Well, couldn't make it to the post office before it closed, so the package is on its way via DHL to Isaac. Should be at your doorstep tomorrow afternoon, Isaac.

Tracking number is: 21637899942 at DHL

Have fun,
Sam
[snapback]283288[/snapback]​
Sneaky move Sam. Even having one less passer left, I still pegged the east coast pass to arrive first. But sending it over night changes my train of thought. West Coast box could be here before the East Coast box gets to Texas. Although CA is a big state to cover by trucks.

Emo

cookie_1978 said:
received the box today - everything looks great - here are my proposed p/t

Puts: # 27 Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Churchill
# 28 La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado
# 29 2005 Bolivar Toro

Takes: # 1 Fuente Chateau Sun Grown
# 16 - La Gloria Serie R # 6
# 23 - Hemingway Short Story

if these are OK, I will ship the box tomorrow and post the DC #'s

This is my 1st pass - thanks for including me.
[snapback]283260[/snapback]​

Glad to hear everything got there in one piece! :thumbs:

Holy Sh*T! That was fast! Nice job guys. I am ready and waiting.

Matt - DC # is 0305 1720 0002 1955 0507 - maybe you will get it tomorrow - if not, Friday for sure -

Sounds good. I PMed Emo about this already, and he is fine with it, but I will be away all day Friday but will be back on Saturday afternoon. Fiance will be there to accept package and take care of it if I'm not home. So, I may not be able to send it off till Monday, but if that's the case, I might be able to get it overnighted from work. Will figure it out when it arrives. Thanks for the DC#!

Got the box today at 11.30 am. It's a huge box! I am going to mail the package tomorrow.

Here's my P/T:

T:Don Diego Robusto
P:Rocky Patel Connecticut Robusto

T: Sherpa Mystic
P: Indian Tabac Ltd. Reserve Bison

T: CAO Gold Churchill
P: Rocky Patel Connecticut Churchill

T: Padron #3000
P: AF 858

Thank Emo for hosting this pass and I will put additional information about the package.

Isaac :)

Thank you!

I decided to mail the box today. Kept the box least than 2 hours!
Here's the DC #: 01038555749567948279

Isaac :)

Received the box today:

T: Onyx Reserve Corona
P: La Gloria Cubana Wavell (Natural)

T: Flor Fina 8-5-8 Natural
P: Upmann Vintage Cameroon

This will go out no later than Monday. Heads up Awliuo! :thumbs:

Just got home, and the box is here, safe and sound. Will look over it tonight/tomorrow and post my P/T for approval before sending it out.

Here are my P/T's:

Take: #28 La Gloria Cubana Felicia Maduro
Put: AF Hemi Best Seller

Take: #10 Cuesta Rey Centro Fino SG
Put: Montecristo (Dominican) Buena Fortuna (2004)

Take: #6 Montesino No. 1 Mad
Put: Cuban Crafters Campana

Take: #24 Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon
Put: Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Toro

This will go out Monday. Will be sent overnight to bresdogsr. You ready?

Thanks for having me in this pass Emo! Can't wait to try some new sticks! :thumbs:

DHL Tracking Number is: 88504707270

Should be there by 10:30AM tomorrow. Let us know when it arrives safely! Thanks again for having me Emo!

Please drop rob_k from the pass list. He had to withdraw from the pass. Please let me know when his name is removed.

Emo

emodx said:
Please drop rob_k from the pass list. He had to withdraw from the pass. Please let me know when his name is removed.

Emo
[snapback]285422[/snapback]​
sorry all, have to run for a last minute business meeting (damm boss gives me a 1 day notice today) and won't be around to receive the pass. Thanks to EMo for hosting and allowing me in, and sorry for any confusion this may have caused. have fun all!

Rob_k said:
emodx said:

Emo
[snapback]285422[/snapback]​
sorry all, have to run for a last minute business meeting (damm boss gives me a 1 day notice today) and won't be around to receive the pass. Thanks to EMo for hosting and allowing me in, and sorry for any confusion this may have caused. have fun all!
[snapback]285571[/snapback]​
No worries my friend. Catch me next time around. I am going to start one up when these guys get back.

Emo