• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

I just called the post office and can't get anyone to pick up the phone. Therefore I left a message for the Post Master and explained the situation. If I don't hear back from him in a couple of hours, I'll follow up with him again. One way or the other, we'll get to the bottom of this. What a pain though! :angry2:

theorangeman said:
I don't know what in the heck is going on with the package. I just tracked it again (by now it should be in the hands of hoosierguy) and it gave me the following info:

Your item was accepted at 12:44 pm on January 14, 2006 in CARBONDALE, IL 62901. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I don't understand what they mean by it being accepted in Carbondale. I'm confused as hell regarding this one. I'll give the Post Office a call and see if I can get to the bottom of this. Stay tuned...
[snapback]278664[/snapback]​

Dunno, but it took 6 days for it to go from Miami to Bradenton (A 4 hour drive), when it should have taken 2-3 days. Perhaps it will show up today or tomorrow where you mailed it to.

Acceptance is when they acknowledge taking it into the postal "system". It's an admission they got it.

Okay, I called again and got through to someone at the Post Office. They explained (like Brett stated above) that all the acceptance means is that it was received at the Post Office to be shipped out to its destination on that day. Therefore, the package is in transit, but we just don't know where.

I think Brett may be right, this may just simply be the case of a ridiculously slow shipment. Not counting Sunday or Monday (which was a government observed holiday), if it arrived today that would make it four days (or five if you count the day it was shipped). At any rate, all we can do at this point is wait.

If the package hasn't arrived at its destination in 10 days, we can put a trace on it. However, we can not do so before that time. I would imagine Hoosierguy will get the box today or tomorrow.

emodx said:
Jeffro600 was banned at 810pm Eastern. So, as he is no longer a part of Cigar Pass, he is no longer a part of this pass. Please blacken out his pass information with a marker and reroute to the next person accordingly. Thanks guys! :thumbs:
[snapback]278285[/snapback]​

Rgr

just found the box lost at my post office and not even checked in the system as recieved. Box looks ok, I will post P&T's tonight let the sticks rest till monday mail them am Monday.

Take:#12 Cuesta Rey Centenario No. 60
Put: #20 Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra noche

Take:#2 Fuente Chateau Fuente SG
Put:#21 Joya De Nicaragua Antano Belicoso

let know if these are ok. Brady

hooiserguy said:
just found the box lost at my post office and not even checked in the system as recieved. Box looks ok, I will post P&T's tonight let the sticks rest till monday mail them am Monday.
[snapback]278941[/snapback]​

That's great that they found their way to you. Damn USPS!! However, to be fair, I've had great experience with USPS for the most part. They've never lost a package of mine, but every once in a while, you get a screw up like this which causes a delay. At any rate, glad they're in safe hands. :thumbs:

emodx said:
East Coast

Hoosierguy IN
Duglyman IA
NathanRahl OH
Cookie PA
Bchem PA
Bresdogsr NJ
Rob_k RI
Liam CT
CC CT
Qualls TX

West Coast

OpusXKC MO
Boomer MO
Savage112 ND
Jeffro600 WY
Strayvector AZ
Isaac CA
Godfather CA
Awliuo CA
JAEwing CA
Tangomar IA
[snapback]275723[/snapback]​
here it comes
Duglyman

Got the box in today. Everything's safe and sound. Here's my proposed puts and takes (and Jeff B's also)...

Take:
Fuente King B
Bolivar 05 Robusto (NC)
K Hansotia Triple Ligero X3
Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro

Put:
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo
Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Robusto
Montecristo White Rothchild
Don Diego Robusto

Lemme know if these are alright. Hopefully the package can get sent out today. :thumbs:

BoomerMan10 said:
Got the box in today. Everything's safe and sound. Here's my proposed puts and takes (and Jeff B's also)...

Take:
Fuente King B
Bolivar 05 Robusto (NC)
K Hansotia Triple Ligero X3
Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro

Put:
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo
Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Robusto
Montecristo White Rothchild
Don Diego Robusto

Lemme know if these are alright. Hopefully the package can get sent out today. :thumbs:
[snapback]279842[/snapback]​
:thumbs: Just got back home. all is in order, fire away!

EMO

Box just went out. :cool:

DC#: 0304 3490 0001 9901 3006

Just a heads up Savage112 or Strayvector...You might want to be looking for a replacement box for the pass. This one is starting to get a little beat up.

Well I was wondering how long that King B would last in the pass. I guess not long at all :laugh:

emodx said:
Hey guys, I am going to be starting yet another Working Mans Pass shortly. This style of pass is geared toward newbies and the average Joe who doesn't smoke a lot of high dollar cigars. To be in the pass you don't have to be a member with xxx amount of posts. You don't have to a member for xxx amount of days. You don't have to have already been in xxx amount of passes. All you have to do is be a member with an address and a phone number in which I can call and verify you are on the up and up. I'll start this pass off with 10-15 cigars priced in the $1 - $5 range.

Rules
- It is a 1 for 1 pass, no taking 1 and putting 2.
- No feed/host bag allowed.
- If there happens to be an ISOM in there, and you don't have an isom to replace it, PM or email me before the pass arrives at your door step. I am sure we can work out something that is fair to everybody. That being said, the goal is for eveyone to have the opportunity to try something that isn't expensive. If you have tried an ISOM, then leave either replace it or pass on it.
- If there are any extra cigars at the end (more than what the pass started with) they'll be donated to CPI.
- Try not to hold the pass for longer than 24 hours. If you have to, please email or call me.

I know it is busy right now, so this one might take a couple weeks to get off the ground. If you have any questions ask them in the thread or PM me.

-Emo

West Coast

(2) Montecristo Club Cabinet No 40
(2) Padron 3000 Maduros
(1) Montesine No 1 Maduros
(1) Fuente Chateau Fuente SG
(1) H. UPMANN CONNOISSEUR CABINET 96-60
(1) The Griffins Fuerte PC
(1) Rock Patel Vintage 92 Corona
(1) Onyx Reserve Corona
(1) CAO Sopranos Soldier
(1) Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
(1) Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo
(1) Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Robusto
(1) Montecristo White Rothchild
(1) Don Diego Robusto
Currently enroute to Savage112

East Coast

(2) Plasencia TKO's
(2) Padron 3000 Maduros
(2) Montesino No 1 Maduros
(1) Fuente Chateau Fuente SG
(1) Cuesta Rey Centro Fino No 60 SG
(1) Torano Signature Toro
(1) H. UPMANN CONNOISSEUR CABINET 96-60
(1) Fuente 858 Natural
(1) The Griffins Fuerte PC
(1) LFD Double Ligero Maduro
(1) Perdomo 2 Millenario
(1) LGC Serie R #6 Maduro
(1) Perdomo Reserve Cameroon Belicoso
(1) Perdomo Cuban Parejo Belicoso Fino Maduro
(1) Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra noche
(1) Joya De Nicaragua Antano Belicoso
Currently enroute Duglynukem
East Coast

Duglyman IA
NathanRahl OH
Cookie PA
Bchem PA
Bresdogsr NJ
Rob_k RI
Liam CT
CC CT
Qualls TX

West Coast

Savage112 ND
Jeffro600 WY Do not send to Jeff, he was banned.
Strayvector AZ
Isaac CA
Godfather CA
Awliuo CA
JAEwing CA
Tangomar IA
[snapback]259876[/snapback]​