• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Man's Pass

Snakeeyezzes said:
Ohhh Ohhh Ohh it's almost here. I'm doing the PeePee dance just thinking about it. I have some really great passers to follow up. I hope I can compete.
Don't think of it as a competition. Think of it as Christmas in Spring! All those delicious smokes, and you can choose from any one of them. ;)
Emo

Don't think of it as a competition. Think of it as Christmas in Spring! All those delicious smokes, and you can choose from any one of them.

Ok now that is just mean EMO :( Its's not like I wanted it bad enough as it is. Now I really want it if it is going to be like christmas. :D

Lets go Jerry let get ready and turn that puppy around real quick :D

Oh and and some more delicious smoke too. :D

Well, I got the box today, and snake you are right. Its just like christmas.
I will take to post office tomorrow.
I will go ahead and post Puts and takes and tracking info tomorrow.

Puts:
Astral Candella (2)
Don Tomas Candella
Onyx Churchill
Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur
Consuegra #73 (2)
Hoyo De Monterrey (not sure which one)

Takes:
Monticristo Milli
Punch Corojo
CAO Brizilo
LA ESCEPCION LLANEZA

hope you guys enjoy.
Thanks for including me.

I hope you like that La Escepcion. I think it is a great cigar! Thanks for passing with us bud! Woohoo this bad boy is movin!
Emo

Am I next, am I next? I think I'm next! Wo-hoo!

:D :D :D

Well Snake, you can call me a dumbass for this. My little wife took the box to the post office this morning. She took out the insurance but now we cant find the tracking number. Guess I shoud of done it myself. She had good intentions tho. She was as excited about all the really nice cigars as I was. Sorry for the mess-up but it should be there very shortly.
Jerry :( :0

No big deal. I will probably get it friday or saturday. I am really excited to get it. I have had a terible day today so I need a pick me up. I'm sure some good smokes and some good passing will fix it.

Thanks for letting me pass
Snakeeyezzes

Got the box today. I have to work all weekend though so I am going to put the box in the tubador and will send it out first thing monday morning. Sorry the next person for the wait I was kinda duped into working this weekend. I may be able to get it out on a break saturday afternoon but that is a slim chance. My apologize again and get ready for the heat Ted I'm sending it hot.

Snakeeyezzes

Ok here are my puts and takes

Puts
W&D Nat. Lonsdale x2
Trilogy Native Cameroon Robusto
Fidapaldi Mad. Lonsdale
CAO Black Robusto
Altenza Nat. Torpedo

Takes
Connie #30
Bolivar Fuerte Petite's
Astral Candela
CAO Brazilian Piranah

I am on my way to the Post office right now I will post the DC# later for you ted.

Thanks again for letting me pass with you guys and sorry about the 2 day turn around.

Snakeeyezzes

I will thanks for having me emo and I hope you tour is going ok so far. I am going to start a pass here in the next few days so I would love to have you join.

I will pm you when I post it

Boy, for a working-stiff's pass, there sure are plenty of nice cigars in this box!

Ok, I got it, and I'll go through it and post my P&T today, then send it back home to Emo.

Thanks!

Takes:

Maria Mancini Robusto
Connie (Looks like a 733 (hope, hope!))
AF Anejo (never had one -- what does red-ribbon mean?)
Cupido Especial

Puts:
Romeo y Julieta Churchill
Genuine PEC Cuban ;)
Montecruz Negra Cubana
Bolivar Fuerte

Gotta rush to get this to the PO. Thanks for letting me play! :)

From what I understand, the Anejo's are basically an Opus with a special maduro wrapper. At one point, AF had a bad crop year for their wrappers, so they decided to limit prodution on the Opus so they would always have a regular amount of wrappers. They still have enough filler and binder to produce some Anejo's. But that's the story behind Anejo's as I read in CA. So now you know. ???
Emo

emodx said:
From what I understand, the Anejo's are basically an Opus with a special maduro wrapper. At one point, AF had a bad crop year for their wrappers, so they decided to limit prodution on the Opus so they would always have a regular amount of wrappers. They still have enough filler and binder to produce some Anejo's. But that's the story behind Anejo's as I read in CA. So now you know. ???
Emo
Ah, in that case, sounds like I owe you an Opus.

I'll fire one off later this week :)

Uh... email me your address again, in case I can't find it :lookup:

(Sorry about that :love: )

The box made it home last week sometime. Haven't been in contact with my wife much until this weekend. Thanks for passing with me guys!
Emo

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congrats on another successful pass bro!

Dave ;)