• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup Pool/Contest

As of now:

1:eek:bmike - Group F [Paraguay]
2:pembroke3355 - Group G []
3:modo22 - Group H [Spain]
4:longdraw - Group A [Uruguay]
5:fatken - Group B [Argentina]
6:jayro75 - Group C []
7:mumike - Group D [Germany, Ghana]
8:vinnyvega - Group E [Netherlands]

1:eek:bmike - Group F []
2:pembroke3355 - Group G []
3:modo22 - Group H [Spain]
4:longdraw - Group A [Uruguay]
5:fatken - Group B []
6:jayro75 - Group C []
7:mumike - Group D [Germany]
8:vinnyvega - Group E [Netherlands]

obmike, penbroke3355, fatken, jyaro75 will send their cigars to the winner of the july 11 championship match

the losers of the uruguay vs netherlands game and the germany vs spain game will send their cigars to the loser of the july 11 championship match.

I have my 5er ready! :(

Don't see how the Germans can be beat (in soccer)(this year)

The winner of Germany v. Spain should take home the cup!

Go Deutschland!

It was hard for me to root against Netherlands today. Thank you anyway Luis Suarez (nice hands) :laugh:

GO NETHERLANDS

We have a winner

modo22: obmike, pembroke3355, fatken, jayro75
vinnyvega: longdraw, mumike

Congrats Modo22, great game.

DC# 9405 5036 9930 0284 5056 10

Ken

Thanks Ken! It was a great game...I do not think I have ever sweated that much during a football game! I had it on a 30min delay with my DVR and felt like just fast forwarding it because I could not take it :laugh:

Digging Spain! :angry:

If Amy good came from this match it looks like Torres will be on the sidelines for awhile wit Liverpool. :D

PM incoming vinnyvega!

PM incoming vinnyvega!

Congrats to the Winners. Thanks OBmike for setting this up. It was fun. We weren't a very talkative group though. VinnyVega, just as MuMike said.....PM incoming

Everything arrived today in great condition! Thank you everyone....let me just say that I never thought I would have to rearrange my vino for 4 5ers! You all went beyond where you needed to. It was cool to get so many packages!!!! :sign:

Thank you Mike, Ken, Jason, Don!