• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Series Pass

Captain B said:
Please note there is no #28. It was left off the sheet, so I didn't re-number the entire list.
The pass was mailed today - DC #0301 0120 0001 9700 2220 and has been insured for $100.

Hey Mike, thanks for inviting me, hope my exchanges are ok.
Sorry about leaving off the 28....Guess I was a little to excited trying to get this thing together :)

Exchanges are more thank OK...Thanks for playing :)

WOW, "Nice Play" as they say CaptainB, I espceially like the HDM and the Perdomo. Nicaragua is my favorite Cigar country (other than "the Island"), home of Oliva's, CAO, Remedios & Perdomo. Honduras is a close second with HDM's very high on my "favorite" list.

We're off to a great start :thumbs:

Got the Package today. :D

Here's My Puts and Takes

Takes
#3 AF - chateau Fuente - Maduro
#5 Ashton - VSG
#21Padron - 4000
#29AF -Corona Imperial

Puts
#33 Victor Sinclair - Series 55 - Sun-Grown - Churchill
#34 GrayCliff -Original - Presidente
#35 Camacho - SLR - Rothschild
#36 Carlos Torano - Exodus 1959 - Toro
#37 Indian Tabac - Cuban Corojo - Warrior
#38 Partagas - Black - Clasico
#39 Atsral - TVS - Robusto

If puts and takes are ok will ship tommorrow.

Triple_D coming your way. :thumbs:

You guys are really getting this pass and turning it around quickly. Looks like it will be out of my hands and in the 3rd person possession within a week :)

I was bored this evening so I set up the spreadsheet that's going around with the pass on a web page. Click on the link below to see what is currently in the pass and everyone's puts and takes

Pass Inventory

Your item arrived at 6:44 am on November 15, 2003 in PONCHATOULA, LA 70454. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Got the pkg today. Everything looks great. Will have puts and takes by sunday and will ship out Monday to vewyphishy.

So many good cigars it was hard to make the final decision but here it is

Takes
7. AVO XO Intermezzo
11. C.A.O. Criolla Pato
14. El Rey Del Mundo Robusto
16. H. Upmann Special Seleccion New Yorker Corona

Puts
40. H. Upmann Grande Maduro Tubos
41. Natural Ltd. Pimp Stick
42. Fonseca MIT ZEDAR #4
43. A. Fuente Double Chateau
44. La Perla Habana, Blond Torpedo
45. Excalibur Epicure
46. Don Kiki Ltd. Reserve 2000 corona

Nice "pits" and takes there DDD. :D :D (CCat's attempt to make a funny in relationship to your dogs!!)

I love the sound of the "Pimp Stick" TFF

We're moving along at blazing speed!!!

Back