• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Series Pass

I really appreciate you having me being my first pass. I would have to drive 2 hours to get that AVO so it was a definate on my list. My local shop has 3 boxes of the VSG's so I bought myself some and left the one in the pass for someone that doesn't have the easy access to it. I really enjoyed being a part of the pass and I will have the tracking # Monday night
Thanks
Duane

Tracking # 839727739740 The package will be delivered FedEx by 3pm Tuesday.

Thanks for the quick turn around :)

Just out of curiosity, what has it cost to ship this box? Was it too big, should I have went with a smaller tupperdor?

vewyphishy said:
wohooo!!! Wednesday! I'll finally get something in the mail!
You just got something from me in the mail!!!! The box split.....how easy people forget ???

Not wednesday, Tuesday it will be there. I sent it overnight. I work for FedEx so I got a discount. I put $150 insurance on it and it cost me $11. Would have been $9.70 without the insurance. Box is good size. My first pass so I have nothing to compare with but it looked right to me.

Nov 18, 2003 3:37 pm Package status

AUSTIN TX Package in FedEx location

1:17 pm Delivery attempt

AUSTIN TX

Customer not available or Business closed

Fear not, I went to the FedEx place and picked up the package tonight.

Takes:
4. VSG Cabinet
9. CAO Black Mosaic
17. Upmann New Yorker Corona
26. RyJ Anniversario Toro

Puts:
47. CAO Anny Cameroon Corona
48. AVO Classic #2
49. Camacho Nacionales
50. Henry Clay Brevias Finas
51. Trinidad Churchill
52. Bolivar Corona Gigantes

Hope these are acceptable. Box will be packed up and on its way to Toaster (correct me if I'm wrong) some time tomorrow.

:thumbs:

And of course, big thanks to Fast for letting me play. :)

And its off. How's that for a fast turnaround? :)

DC: 0303 1910 0001 1316 8573

Thanks again.

Just for the record- the box didn't show up here today :angry: Stupid post office- The fish and I are only about 200 miles apart... should only be a 1 day deal... oh well, no stogies for me today, I guess Tomorrow.

We'll keep you all posted :)

:thumbs: Toaster

They might be faster is i wasnt ripping them off. (See Cheap shipping thread ;) )

I started reading that- and realized pretty quick on, I was best to leave that thread alone and STFU. ;) :p

:thumbs: Toaster patiently waits for shipment from Austin :)

Great job with your puts and takes vewy. The pass is moving along at a nice clip.

Unreal that the USPS can't move ONE package literally a few zipcodes away in one day.

You watch, I bet thejollyco that USPS COULD NOT get my package to Gibu in the styx of Kansas (from me in Connecticut) in two days. Watch the USPS accomplish that feat and cost me a five pack to jolly whereas they put the World Series Pass on the freaking milk train!!

The box arrived safe and sound today :thumbs:

Now I'm moving out of the country with the cigars!!! Tough break Fast4Dr! :p

Here's what I had planned- If I get the go ahead I can maybe get it back in the mailing system today... But I will wait until I get confirmation from the powers that be. Some of my puts, I can't remember the series names (they say the memory is the first to go)

TAKES:
1- AF Short story
8- CAO Gothic
10- CAO Criollo
24- SLR Belicoso
34- Graycliff Presidente
44- LaPerla Blond
51- Trinidad Churchill

PUTS:
53- Dunhill Torpedo
54- Hoyo De Monterey Sultan (huge, with yellow cello)
55- Perdomo La Tradicion (#3 I think, the strange shaped one)
56- AVO Domaine (#30? churchill or DC size)
57- Montecruz LaRomana (corona size, maybe a little bigger)
58- Hoyo De Monterey Torpedo (white band with red letters)
59- Macanudo Vintage 1993 #2
60- Occidental Havana Sun Grown Torpedo
61- Ramon Allones Maestro en Cedro
62- Remedios Torpedo
63- Santa Damiana Lonsdale
64- Nic Cubito (unbanded Bahia, small 4x40 but tastey)
65- Nic Cubito 4x40

If this sounds fair, let me know- if not tell me, and I'll adjust as needed... (or if Fast4Dr has his eye on any of my take's, I'll be more than happy to put it back in the mix) If I get the confirmation early enough, I might be able to get it back in the mail today- if not it will have to wait until Monday.

:thumbs: Toaster