• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worn smooth out but worth it!

Mechaniac_TX

So before I go into what I had to deal with this evening when I got home let me tell you about the last week. Just as I pulled up to the lounge last Friday after taking the afternoon off I get a call that water was coming in through the living room ceiling. Then today after I've been busting tail all week to make sure everything is done so we can leave for vacation I get home late to find what looks like a bomb was set off. Massive hole in the front door and debris everywhere. As I'm cleaning up I look over and see the remains of a mysterious package from none other than @cabaiguan juan. In a panic the whole family looks for the remains of the package to find everything safe and intact (it packed a wallop!). As I said well worth the hassle and quite the parting gift to look forward to when we return. I'll fix the door when we get home. Thanks Jon!

Well, if you mess with Jon, at least he able to put a bandage on it legally. Great hit brother.