• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worst Smelling Cigars

Whats that one with pipe tobacco filler? That thing just smells terrible.
Surprise, surprise. Those are Drew Estate (maker of Acids) Naturals. I've smoked two of these in my life. They're actually quite novel. Not really good enough to on its merits as either a cigar or a pipe. Sort of a bastard blend of the two.

Wilkey

Whats that one with pipe tobacco filler? That thing just smells terrible.
Surprise, surprise. Those are Drew Estate (maker of Acids) Naturals. I've smoked two of these in my life. They're actually quite novel. Not really good enough to on its merits as either a cigar or a pipe. Sort of a bastard blend of the two.

Wilkey

Had The Root last night and all I could think while smoking it was: If I shredded a Backwoods and put it in one of my pipes, it wouldn't be a whole lot different than this cigar.

Hey!! No one's mentioned this one...

gallery_4821_149_3369.jpg

LMAO!!

:laugh:

Hey!! No one's mentioned this one...

gallery_4821_149_3369.jpg

LMAO!!

:laugh:
LMAO....I'm still waiting on Doc to do a review on the ones he got during the newbie war. :laugh:

j/k Doc, I wouldn't want anybody to have to go through that.

I just smoked a "La Unca" maddie that I've had resting since september 2007 (yellow label) and it was a fantastic smoke, the thing I look forward to the most about smoking cigars is in fact the aroma, it's my favorite thing about smoking (I don't really taste my cigars) (I sniff the wonder aroma after a puff).

damn good cigar!!!!!

smoked a Gurhka beast the following day, oh that one was maybe better just because of the cool label ,I've had bad expericnaces with "beast" and "titan" in the past, mainly the last "beast" I smoked was in summer heat, and I don't like to smoke when too hot (lesson learned). but this "beast" was awsome!!!!!

There's one that stands out in my mind: Pirate's Gold.

Pure. Burnt. Rubber.

The most heinous cigar I've ever whiffed.

Wilkey
It's the most heinous cigar I've ever smoked

The Pirates are very inconsistent. I have had some that were great and others that were total crap out of the same bundle. Gave them up for Connies and Sancho Panzas. :thumbs:

As for bad smelling I would have to go with some of the Acid line. Just way to funky for me. Another that smelled more like weed than cigar was a CAO Gold I had last year. If I had been pulled over while smoking that I think I would have been hauled off to jail the smell was so pungent.

Someone beat me to it, buy Onyx are the worst smelling cigar pre-light, short of Acids. But, I like them. Don't know why, maybe because they're cheap, and have a unique flavor. But they smell like cat shit.

Edit: Yay! 50th post!

Anything with a Brazilian wrapper. The smell reminds me of stinky socks and Slim Jim's....Mmmmmm.

VegaFina robusto. The smoke itself was quite enjoyable (and the ash hung on for ages. I'm not kidding, it was like a freakshow.) But my wife, walking on the same footpath 15 minutes later, could still smell it. And not in a good way.

Wow that makes me not ever want to try a Brazilian wrapper. Sounds awful.

Pick up a Torano Signature and you'll change your tune. Not that it isn't a strong smelling stick (I'm sure everyone's read my "why you shouldn't smoke by the HVAC" story already). But it's a damn good one.

Poor Acid, maybe I should say poor me for enjoying them. Although I will say, I am starting to trend away from Acid, and branch out, so to speak

Poor Acid, maybe I should say poor me for enjoying them. Although I will say, I am starting to trend away from Acid, and branch out, so to speak

Pitying Acid is like pitying a chainsaw wielding psychopath with a pot-pourri helmet who has just contracted rabies by kissing a dog and is now attempting to make love to your leg in time to his chainsaw's idle.

There is a line that Acid cross where disgusting outweighs any feeling of pity: "Awww... I pity this jingling cyst attached to my forehead, cause nobody seems to 'get it' like I do".

Hey, just don't smoke the cyst.

There is a line that Acid cross where disgusting outweighs any feeling of pity: "Awww... I pity this jingling cyst attached to my forehead, cause nobody seems to 'get it' like I do".

Hey, just don't smoke the cyst.

There should be some sort of auto-response filter that posts this comment every time someone mentions Acids.