• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would it be bad karma...

Whatever you do, the next time your at the vet, whip it out and piss all over them. That way, they'll know that you feel absolutely safe and secure around them. ??? I mean really, that's the dumbest sh*t I ever heard.

As an animal lover, I wouldn't condone killing it (Sant'a still watching). But returning the favor would go along way in making you feel better. Start there... :thumbs:

Derek

*this thread is useless without pics! :laugh:

Stu, is it possible that your lack of friends is a result of smelling of cat piss and not simply that you are a lawyer?

Now, I need to go get new undies since I peed myself laughing at this thread.

CP HISTORY ON THE SUBJECT

What is it with you and killing things/people around Christmas time? Last year it was my grandmother, now it is a cat.

As for Brent peeing on you...

ISO of new roommate for Padron at the Outlaw.

Based on your affections for the cat, it sounds like the karma thing is is already in effect here :laugh:

What is it with you and killing things/people around Christmas time? Last year it was my grandmother, now it is a cat.

When did you get the impression that you were staying at my house?

I don't think there's going to be enough room for all of us.

Hey now you fockers, I already had dibs on sharing the bed with him. I called it, like, LAST YEAR the moment I stepped foot off the plane. :angry:

Hey now you fockers, I already had dibs on sharing the bed with him. I called it, like, LAST YEAR the moment I stepped foot off the plane. :angry:

I just regurgitated a little in my mouth. Maybe Jon, just maybe, Stu will let you sleep with the Cat?

8:00 pm and the f#@&ing cat is still alive. I have it trapped in the garage and I have to admit that I have: 1) been looking longingly at my pellet gun; 2) considered pouring it a nice icy cold drink of anti-freeze; 3) considered hiring the German Shepard next door to do my dirty work; 4) designed a Dexter like murder area complete with plastic wrap for blood spatter containment and artifacts of her dirty deeds; and 5) considered how much fishing bait that I can get from one cat carcass.

But, due to the comments from all of you PETA types, I am not going to kill it on Christmas...(maybe later)...(most likely later)...(ok, definitely later)...

I want to thank all of you for your input. Earlier today I tallied your votes and comments. Instead of the actions above, and in reaction to your votes, I have settled on an eye for an eye. I have now eaten about two pounds of asparagus and upwards of 20 White Castles (yes, if you eat enough sliders, the aroma secretes in your urine). I have also consumed about five gallons of water. My bladder is now about to explode...my eyeballs are turning yellow...I can hardly walk...

HERE F#@&ING KITTY HERE F#@&ING KITTY HERE F#@&ING KITTY HERE F#@&ING KITTY HERE F#@&ING KITTY

Hey Stu, did you put a net over the cat before you whip out your crank and she jumps and digs her claws in it! Yeeeowzah!

I want to thank all of you for your input. Earlier today I tallied your votes and comments. Instead of the actions above, and in reaction to your votes, I have settled on an eye for an eye. I have now eaten about two pounds of asparagus and upwards of 20 White Castles (yes, if you eat enough sliders, the aroma secretes in your urine). I have also consumed about five gallons of water. My bladder is now about to explode...my eyeballs are turning yellow...I can hardly walk...

HERE F#@&ING KITTY HERE F#@&ING KITTY HERE F#@&ING KITTY HERE F#@&ING KITTY HERE F#@&ING KITTY

Pictures or it didn't happen. You know the rules Stuey.

8:00 pm and the f#@&ing cat is still alive. I have it trapped in the garage and I have to admit that I have: 1) been looking longingly at my pellet gun; 2) considered pouring it a nice icy cold drink of anti-freeze; 3) considered hiring the German Shepard next door to do my dirty work; 4) designed a Dexter like murder area complete with plastic wrap for blood spatter containment and artifacts of her dirty deeds; and 5) considered how much fishing bait that I can get from one cat carcass.

But, due to the comments from all of you PETA types, I am not going to kill it on Christmas...(maybe later)...(most likely later)...(ok, definitely later)...

I would really like to see your Dexter set up, that line alone made me laugh out loud. Also forger PETA, think about it this way if some dude walked into your bedroom in the middle of the night and pissed on you, would you let him live in the same house as you?

HAHAHA.

Yeah really, kill the thing. Or maybe make it hate you and test the stupid idea that the PETA Vet said. :thumbs: :whistling:

Stewie!! I have not laughed so hard in a while! As for killing the cat, you know what I am gonna say...NOOOO!! Especially since one of our two cats that got out last week returned last night on Christmas Eve. What I do fuggin hate is (since my cats do not tend to piss on us), is when the female decides to piss on dirty clothes if they are left on the floor. UGH!! I know it's the female, because if you ever have a male cat, you know how bad their urine smells!! I am glad you showed some restraint ;-) And I agree that pics...or it never happened!!

Melly

As a side note, if the cat piss smell isn't coming out you can try this stuff I found at a pet store called Nature's Miracle. Works great for getting the stink out of clothes, carpets, furniture...

Um... far be it from me to play the moral/good father card, but are you planning on leaving the new wife (Kristen) and that baby of yours at home? Or did you turn the over-the-cab sleeper into a Nursery?