• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow - AW281E, Wineadors.com & CP

I'm going through the same thing right now.  I placed an order March 5th and knew I would be travelling in April. I followed up with Forrest to set a better time to ship and he replied that my order would ship April 16.  

I'm not in a huge rush, but I still haven't seen the drawers either.  I emailed again to follow up and haven't heard anything.  I guess what I'm experiencing isn't out of line, but it makes me think twice about ordering again.  

engspot said:
I'm going through the same thing right now.  I placed an order March 5th and knew I would be travelling in April. I followed up with Forrest to set a better time to ship and he replied that my order would ship April 16.  

I'm not in a huge rush, but I still haven't seen the drawers either.  I emailed again to follow up and haven't heard anything.  I guess what I'm experiencing isn't out of line, but it makes me think twice about ordering again.  

Really upset to hear that!?  I placed my order 2 weeks ago after MUCH communication with him.  He said he removed the "express" option to catch up but in his new shop he would be able to meet my order with in the 5 weeks lead time.  I even emailed him this week if he received the order and if we are on track... he did respond, yes he will meet the ship date.

BTW, for some reason my computer has lost the ability to spell check in this forums text boxes now....so I am sorry if I mispeld anyting.

modo22 said:

Really upset to hear that!?  I placed my order 2 weeks ago after MUCH communication with him.  He said he removed the "express" option to catch up but in his new shop he would be able to meet my order with in the 5 weeks lead time.  I even emailed him this week if he received the order and if we are on track... he did respond, yes he will meet the ship date.

BTW, for some reason my computer has lost the ability to spell check in this forums text boxes now....so I am sorry if I mispeld anyting.
I'm not upset, just trying to be patient and let others know about my experience too.

Not to be negative about Forrest, I hear he does great work but I ordered my drawers on Feb 25, 2014 and now it is Sept 14, 2014. And still waiting. The first set never arrived, 2nd set lost by Fed ex, 2 weeks ago he said he was building a new set for me and wanted confirmation on address and that's the last I heard. My patience is running very thin at the moment.

I ordered a set as well. Mine took around the 6-7 week time frame. I guess he just takes on more orders than he can handle. My question is why continue to take orders if you know you can not deliver. It just makes you look bad on forums like this. On the upper hand, his work is nice once you finally get it in.