• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wrist Check!

Marco-Polo

Go Irish Go!
There's too much serious talk on CP these days, so I'm starting a grade-A frivolous thread - wrist check.

What watch are you wearing today, from a half-wrecked beater to a $10,000 work of art.

Me? A Bernhardt Globemaster GMT, blue face, on a blue kevlar band.

Timex, $12.99 with no date function but numbers big enough I can read without my specs....

G-Shock Ironman Solar watch thing. Makes me look purdy... :sign:

51gRMNYZgqL.jpg

It just tells the damn time and doesn't break when I jump fences... :whistling:

Just a skinny gold bracelet, which my daughter still thinks she bought for $2.

I tell time by the height of the sun and by my bowel movements.

I'm a Dolce & Gabbana whore...today

Work watch: D&G Time Dig It 3.71924.026.8- Square Dual Time Zone - Black band, black & white face

After work watch: D&G Time Codename DW0212- Oversized - Black & White Face, white band w/ black stitching

I like D&G because they are affordable (usually $250-$500) and are my style

There are several threads on watches, HERE'S one from 2007

I wear a BREITLING PROFESSIONAL AEROSPACE LINKY

Brian

I am wearing a Kenneth Cole. Nothing fancy but I like it.

half past a monkeys arse, quarter to his...

no watch... hate the things. Just reminds me that I have things to do in a short amount of time

Casio G- shock digital solar powered. Only watches i have found that will put up with my life style for more than 2 months.

gw810d-1a_xlarge.jpg

Casio calculator watch...HOLY 80's!

Kidding...I am watchless.

haha, you laugh, but I totally bought one of these at the mexican flea market here in denver, and I wear it all the time! retro ftw!

this is me and mark's (jonas' brother) casios:

2619522703_75aa62cf52.jpg

we're bringing it back!

Timex Ironman something or other. Two timezones so I can press one button and see what time it is back home. :thumbs:

Elgin something or other.My wife bought me one of those Seikos with all the bells & whistles,stop watch with split lap function,moon phases,tides,etc.More buttons & dials than I care to count.It even has a phone # on the back that I can call anytime to find out what time it is wherever I am at! :sign:

Edited for spelling

I'm wearing my usual every day walking around watch:

Luminox Original Navy SEAL Dive Series Model 3001