• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

wtf is this

insight

Making friends everywhere!
Again? And with foam this time? You noobs have no idea what you are getting into... more to come....

Don't make him stop this car. You'll get put on the list.

Will postnan update when i destroy the foam later

Ok i hate you guys, who nets an entire pack in wire mesh AND foam? I will post pics later, thank you for the generous bomb (after getting though the packing mess). You guys don't know what you are getting into though...

Nice hit guys! Phil's a perfect target........... If anyone else is planning on targeting him, please send him those extra large anal beads so he can cross them off his wish list.

Nice hit guys! Phil's a perfect target........... If anyone else is planning on targeting him, please send him those extra large anal beads so he can cross them off his wish list.

he had a set of those already, but I think he may have broke them the last time he tied them to the door and waited for someone to knock........

Tim

Huh......anal beads? Maybe that's what HA was using in his humi!

I will sell you the used ones for half price