• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTF?

"Bill Clinton loves the Beauties; he loves the Gurkhas," Hansotia said.  The company's Beauties go for about $600 apiece. It's unclear whether Clinton also smokes the HMRs."

I guess that President Clinton never heard about CI, they have the Beauties for $119 for 10 cigars.

I'd say Bill shows the same taste in his women as he does in his cigars.

I'd say more but I should probably stop here....;-)

BlindedByScience said:
I'd say Bill shows the same taste in his women as he does in his cigars.

I'd say more but I should probably stop here....;-)

Brother, I can't argue that.  :laugh:

now that i know he smokes Gurkhas i'm not surprised he used one the way he did with Monica, he was just trying to mask the taste

I never let my politics get in the way of my crank. Hillary was hot back in the day. With a gloriously big ass, and Monica wasn't exactly dog meat.

Doc

Love this answer, Doc.  In large part because I agree completely.

Jack Kennedy smoked Cubans. Jack consorted Marilyn Monroe. I think this is the reference line for measuring.

Oh, just to keep things fair and balanced, I wouldn't kick that she-wolf Sahara Palin out of my bed either.

Doc

"Back in the day" Doc, we might have had those options.............But now, I'm just grateful! :whistling:

Without my swarthy good looks and Mediterranean charm, you're definitely  at a disadvantage, regardless of age. :whistling:

Doc

...ugh.  So much 'damaged goods' on that list, Doc....

I mean, if you're going to 'pay for it'....you might as well have something to brag about..... ;)

Damaged goods?  Geez, how many virgins have you slept with?  Personally I'm done with teaching. I appreciate experience.

Doc