• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

www.puroreycigars.com

dcbancroft

Grand K
:thumbs: :whistling: :laugh:

Check these prices out...Arturo Fuente

*** Free Ground Shipping inside U.S.A.***Rest of world will be calculated cost on shopping cart**

Hemingway Series and Don Carlos in stock as well....

Regards
Damian & Team
purorey@candw.ky

You're "out of stock" of every single one of them listed............

I thought the same thing! But on closer inspection they are only out of stock on the singles, apparantly you can buy full boxes.

Which is still useless to me, since I can't and won't buy full boxes. I'd much rather sample a handfull of fivers.

Gonz said:
I thought the same thing! But on closer inspection they are only out of stock on the singles, apparantly you can buy full boxes.

Which is still useless to me, since I can't and won't buy full boxes. I'd much rather sample a handfull of fivers.
[snapback]190788[/snapback]​

Whooops! :0 :laugh:

I'm an idiot!!!

dcbancroft said:
:thumbs:  :whistling:  :laugh:

Check these prices out...Arturo Fuente

*** Free Ground Shipping inside U.S.A.***Rest of world will be calculated cost on shopping cart**

Hemingway Series and Don Carlos in stock as well....

Regards
Damian & Team
purorey@candw.ky
[snapback]190687[/snapback]​
:rolleyes: your prices on curly heads $77 for 40 and curly heads deluxe $58 for 25 is expensive even with free shipping :whistling:

Not to add to the list...but your AF Chateau's are bit spendy...like say...$15-$20 high.

Strangely enough, prices on those "other" cigars don't look half bad.

:0
My apologies, I got a better discount from my Arturo Fuente Distributor and forgot to adjust prices.I am drop shipping them with the U.S.
Shopping cart has been updated. ;)

The prices look a lot better now :thumbs: but you don't have any maduro curly heads listed :( Do you have them in maduro?