• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

www.smokeinn.com

yogismo

www.smokeinn.com has some pretty good prices on certain cigars (http://www.smokeinn.com/eshop/illusione-cg4-Corona-Gorda-5pack.html). I was wondering if anybody had used it before and could give any insight as to their customer service / packaging / etc. and what the experience was like all around.

Any input is much appreciated. Thanks all.

www.smokeinn.com has some pretty good prices on certain cigars (http://www.smokeinn.com/eshop/illusione-cg4-Corona-Gorda-5pack.html). I was wondering if anybody had used it before and could give any insight as to their customer service / packaging / etc. and what the experience was like all around.

Any input is much appreciated. Thanks all.

I believe that's Abe's shop. He's a member here, though not very active. His shop puts on the "Big Smoke" (I believe) in Florida every year. A great shop to deal with IMO. :thumbs:

Awesome. Thanks for the quick help!

I picked up one of those Illusione CG:4s from a B&M near me recently and loved it... although said B&M is definitely on the pricey side.

I picked up one of those Illusione CG:4s from a B&M near me recently and loved it... although said B&M is definitely on the pricey side.

Were the Illusiones pricey, or the other sticks in the shop? All prices for Illusiones that I've seen are pretty darned close, at least in my limited searching. Just curious.

It was pretty pricey in general. Don't remember exactly what I paid for 'em, but I know they would definitely be cheaper (even w/ shipping) from smokeinn.

There aren't a whole lot of B&Ms around me... one about 5 minutes from my place (doesn't carry Illusiones... and in fact has never heard of them), and the other is about 35 minutes away but is only about 10 from where I work. They're both pretty cool places and I like the guys that work there, but I'm always on the lookout for a good deal ;)

Hope that answers your question!

Just checked 5 shops, including the SmokeInn, and they all were at $6.90/ CG4. That's what I was talking about when I said all the prices I've seen on Illusiones are pretty close. Dion must keep pretty tight reigns on the pricing. It's a great smoke and I hope you enjoy it, no matter who you get them from.

Would this happen to a little B&M on route 3?

Abe rocks and is a pretty good poker player too. His shop hosts an annual tourney.