• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Xikar Cuban Label cutter

ThankYouForNotSmoking

Self-Proclaimed Everyman's Man
I was thumbing through the new SmokeShop mag at work and saw the new Xikar cutters with the Cuban labels designed into the handle. However, even after calling the rep, it's kind of unclear how many are being made and when they will be available. Does anyone have any better information?

$300 Retail! We got them in about a month ago. It's built like the Mammoth ivory cutter. It comes with a stingray case.

Added them this week as a "special order" since they are pricey

newxikars.jpg

They look pretty sweet though

~Mark

Those things are awesome!

Not sure which one is my favorite though... :whistling:

I'd rather have the newbies read more and post less, but what the hell do I know? Still a newbie at heart! I got to meet a guy last night at the shop that has been on the board about a month and he has about 45 posts. He said the reason he doesn't post whore himself is that he really wants to learn and be part of our community! This guy was a real BOTL. He saw something in one of my posts about working in a cigar store and he looked us up. I spent the better part of two hours talking to him and I bombed his ass like I do any true brother that walks into my store! I wish all the new guys were like this guy!

Too gaudy looking. I'll stick with my classy white Davidoff branded Zino, thank you very much. :thumbs:

I made a mistake. He has been the board since August and he has 56 posts! That's not a whore, a whore is 9 posts a day with nothing of any informational value in a single one! :laugh:

my pimp said i hadn't been posting enuff so i had to post this one with no informational value

Alright guys ... Start your 'I am not a post whore thread' someplace else! :p

Anyone else think this cutter is ugly? :whistling:

Now if I could inset a Cohiba or Partagas label in my Palio... That would be SWEET!

Just my humble opinions!

-Rob, certifiable post whore