• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Xtra Anejo and Jon is just sitting here!

Al! How the hey are ya? Hope the family is doing well and business is booming for ya! Need to get back down there for another visit sometime soon!

Doing well Greg, thanks for asking. Other than the whole family getting food poisoning this past week. Gotta love my wife's cookin! Let me know when you're coming so we can set something up when you come in.

Al

Charlie, I have a box on the way to you for the Quad State Herf. I had a package going out to "DieselGrinch", so I put it in with his order.

Al

Thank a lot Al for supporting this great "Cause", the Wounded Warriors mean a lot to me as they do a lot of us. It was great talkin' with you other day and when I get down to Decatur way, I'll be sure to stop in and hang out for a while........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Pan Tybor!

Besides everybody getting sick, I hope all is well since we last spoke. I found my brother's big travel humidor at the house, so you may hear from me to talk cigars and such soon enough. The big problem right now is the weather. The other day the high was below zero and, seeing as how I have don't have any cold weather know-how, I let the water pipes freeze.

Oh well.

Best Wishes,

Mark

The guys are correct on the Woan, they don't move as fast as the Woam.
Charlie, I have a box on the way to you for the Quad State Herf. I had a package going out to "DieselGrinch", so I put it in with his order.

Al

The guys are correct on the Woan, they don't move as fast as the Woam.

Al

Oh yeah, everyone's stuff went out this morning, you should have them Monday. If you need the DC let me know.

Al & Charlie,

I have the package. It's in my humidor right now. Thanks all.

DG