• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

xyz123 - Should he be banned or not?

Should xyz123 remain banned?

• Yes

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • Impose a 30 day ban instead

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the fuck ? If anyone should be banned, it's that asshole jeff.

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to vote for the new category but I guess you can't.

Good question. Bad choice of words on my part. Apparently xyz123 received quite a few emails/texts from members who were upset. He sent me screenshots from only 3 of those members. After re-reading them again, I can clearly see that the three he chose to send me have no idea about how this community is run -- if you think we have moderators, you don't belong here. If you think this "forum" is run like how most "forums" are run, you don't belong here. If all you know how to refer to me as the "admin" opposed to Rod or Todd, you really don't belong here.

Since he sent me the screenshots, I'll post them here for you all to see. Anyone who is in support of removing the ban, I implore you to post publicly. This ban is a community decision, not mine. Since some of you are looking for a new hangout anyways, or think we're all a bunch of "assholes", you have nothing to lose, right? I find it funny how people get together and talk about how CP is full of assholes, yet we remain the strongest cigar community around. Since you don't like CP and are leaving, please, post your support and reasoning for removing the ban. If you remain silent, then you clearly believe CP can't be beat... If you decide to leave, no hard feelings. We'll still be here. Regards, Lead Asshole/Admin

View attachment 78358

View attachment 78359
View attachment 78360
@Rod with all due respect, @CigarStone is Lead Asshole. You are just Admin.
Viva La CigarP Ass!

Rod @Rod I Think you should add another category. "Should Jeff be elected to the board of directors of cigar pass?"

Tee hee!

1000001804.jpg

I think he should bring his 3 friends with him too. 😉

So far, this poll speaks volumes. Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.