• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Y'all cross yer fangers and toes for me

Good Luck Mark. I got my fangers and anything else that will crossed. ;)

Goes without saying brother Mark.... hope all went well today! :thumbs:

Will you be needing an assistant? :0 ;) :sign:

Ditto, Mark....I hope ya knocked 'em dead today! :D Let us know!

Fingers crossed!

Floyd T. :sign:

**update**

Gawd I'm gettin' antsy. Don't wanna get my hopes up, BUT... after an hour and a half with todays interview, then a tour of every square inch of the facility, it's sure lookin' good.

:)

Here's to you getting exactly what your are looking for!!!! Good luck and hopefully Congrats!!

I'm pulling for you Bruddah! Keep us posted Bro! BTW... what kind of job/position is this?

Aloha,

Wade

IT Systems Sr @ a Pharm. co. They're rolling out laptops for their 150 field reps across the country in just under 2 months. ie..supporting 150 type 'A' personalities on new toys. :)

Horse said:
IT Systems Sr @ a Pharm. co. They're rolling out laptops for their 150 field reps across the country in just under 2 months. ie..supporting 150 type 'A' personalities on new toys. :)
Wow...talk about your mixed blessing if you get it. But we're all pulling for you!

FatherTiresius said:
Wow...talk about your mixed blessing if you get it.
Ahaaa... but remember, 8 years with hundreds of doctors and a thousand med students, most born with platinum spoons in their mouths ... and loved every minute of it :)

Bruddah Mark... I've got everything crossed on me that's possible! LMAO! I'm hoping and praying for you Bro as you truly deserve a great job!

Aloha,

Wade

My main IT man! I'm sending those positive vibes your way! Good Luck to you bro sounds like a great position do free drugs come with the job ;)

BenjieV :D