• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yanks get Teixeira !

bully1875

Yanks swiped Mark Teixeira for $180 for eight years. I think once we grab Manny also, lilfe should be pretty damn good in NY :)

I love getting Mark T., he is young and he is a stud player.

Manny can let someone else sign him.

Not a Yankees fan. But got to admit it, he is a very good player.

Yankees are stacking up. Wonder what they are thinking in Beantown?

Yanks swiped Mark Teixeira for $180 for eight years. I think once we grab Manny also, lilfe should be pretty damn good in NY :)

If the Yankees grab Manny I'm no longer a Yankee fan. I hate him and what he stands for....matter of fact I'm starting to hate all the primadonna baseball players..

Mark T is the best pick up thus far. He's a defensive wizard, power hitter, and also hits for average. He's calm and collected and doesn't worry about smearing his make up during his interviews like the dweebs on the other side of the diamond.

I guess they saw what the Celtics did and said us too

While MT is a good pickup for the yanks, I don't feel the same about manny. never really liked him.

Its a "damned if you do damned if you don't" scenario.

If we win the Series..everyone will say "well you should have , you have (4) of the highest payed players on your team"

and If you don't win ...well it will just be friggin torture.

I miss Horace Clark...

WOW I am thrilled with this deal. Nice job Cashman, he is really doing what needs to be done in order to win in 09.

Yankee fans don't like him because they're biased. He simply whooped your asses, whether in Cleveland or Boston. Had he been in the National League all these years, Yankee fans would accept him with open arms. He's the been the best hitter, most consistent hitter, and he's a proven winner. I for one would love to see Manny in NY, whether in the BX or in Queens. I want to see all of his fans up in the Heights get all riled up and hold a homecoming party for him!!

Yankee fans don't like him because they're biased. He simply whooped your asses, whether in Cleveland or Boston. Had he been in the National League all these years, Yankee fans would accept him with open arms. He's the been the best hitter, most consistent hitter, and he's a proven winner. I for one would love to see Manny in NY, whether in the BX or in Queens. I want to see all of his fans up in the Heights get all riled up and hold a homecoming party for him!!

I been a Yankee fan for 40 years Los...and I won't welcome him with open arms .This is differant than Clemens and Boggs. Manny is a head case and a team wrecker...you can have him on your side of the fence. Keep him off the D train.. :angry:

I been a Yankee fan for 40 years Los...and I won't welcome him with open arms .This is differant than Clemens and Boggs. Manny is a head case and a team wrecker...you can have him on your side of the fence. Keep him off the D train.. :angry:

My point exactly. Had he been no where near the AL East and not beating you guys up, you would love to have him.

Any real Yankee fan would know that you take the 4 to the stadium. :sign:

Yankees trying to buy a pennant. It's not the first time. You'd think they would have learned something from the Devil Rays. As far as Manny goes, I've got nothing bad to say about him. I've lived to see two WS wins that I'd thought I'd never see, if not for him. BTW, Youk at first, Pedroia at 2nd and Lowell at 3rd ain't chopped liver.

Doc.

Any real Yankee fan would know that you take the 4 to the stadium. :sign:

I guess no real Yankee fans come from Arthur Ave..

Hey you haven't been there for a while. They took out the D train all together. They replaced it with horse and carriages and trolleys.

Hey you haven't been there for a while. They took out the D train all together. They replaced it with horse and carriages and trolleys.

Don't tell me Clarks Bar on Fordham Road is gone too...

Yankees trying to buy a pennant. It's not the first time. You'd think they would have learned something from the Devil Rays. As far as Manny goes, I've got nothing bad to say about him. I've lived to see two WS wins that I'd thought I'd never see, if not for him. BTW, Youk at first, Pedroia at 2nd and Lowell at 3rd ain't chopped liver.

Doc.
Amen.