• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yard work done...drink cold and mixed...and Cohiba lit in my new Monte

JoseyWales

Reaction score
Ok...maybe this is a dumb post...so forgive me...but it is such aprefect day here! Yardwork is done (all 3 acres of it!), and i am just sitting on the back deck under the umbrella...slight breeze...totally quiet except nature...a nice mixed drink...and a PERFECT Cohiba Red dot lit in my hand...oh Yeah...and my new Montecristo 70th anniversary ashtray...dang nice day I would say!

Anybody else like to just sit back with a nice cigar and drink and enjoy their yardwork like me...or am I (as my wife calls me...) just a bit psycho?

Yep, it's been a picture perfect day here as well. The wife actually mowed the lawn while I smoked a stogie, so it's DEFINITELY a good day! :D

Yep, it's been a picture perfect day here as well. The wife actually mowed the lawn while I smoked a stogie, so it's DEFINITELY a good day! :D

OH man that is so funny Greg I am laughing so hard I can't type. :sign: :sign:

You Southern bastird, and to think I sent her goodies, you probably said they were from you as a present for her uncloging the drain :laugh: :laugh:

Back on subject Josey, I think we all need days like you are having. The perfect moments of "meditation" with cigars and drinks in hand. Nothing wrong with the spreading of that joy.

Wow! Wife mowing the lawn while you enjoy a nice stick! Now that IS a good day!

Back on subject Josey, I think we all need days like you are having. The perfect moments of "meditation" with cigars and drinks in hand. Nothing wrong with the spreading of that joy.

Yep! Thats what I am doing today...just spreading the joy! :D

I think tonight calls for a bonfire and a nice evening smoke with a good cup of coffee...yes...that is what I shall do!

Ok...maybe this is a dumb post...so forgive me...but it is such aprefect day here! Yardwork is done (all 3 acres of it!), and i am just sitting on the back deck under the umbrella...slight breeze...totally quiet except nature...a nice mixed drink...and a PERFECT Cohiba Red dot lit in my hand...oh Yeah...and my new Montecristo 70th anniversary ashtray...dang nice day I would say!

Anybody else like to just sit back with a nice cigar and drink and enjoy their yardwork like me...or am I (as my wife calls me...) just a bit psycho?
I USED to enjoy yardwork and home projects,but now it just gets in the way of my smoking and drinking.

I´m currently vacationing in Madrid, and I´m actually suffering yard withdrawals. There´s nothing like enjoying a quality smoke while getting your hands dirty in the yard.

Fortunately I can enjoy Havana Club rum and duty free Partagas Serie P #2s here at will.

I´m currently vacationing in Madrid, and I´m actually suffering yard withdrawals. There´s nothing like enjoying a quality smoke while getting your hands dirty in the yard.

Fortunately I can enjoy Havana Club rum and duty free Partagas Serie P #2s here at will.

NICE!